My perfect paradise house

by redvip2000 14 Replies latest jw friends

• blondie
    blondie

No sex for those who are resurrected; but the WTS says that those who live through Armageddon will remain married and can have children. (Though they have suggested that hundreds of years in the future when the earth is populated to the proper degree, marriage and sex might end but that is one of those ideas they pull out of their rear)

• James Brown
    James Brown

Try copying and pasting that just worked for me with internet explorer.

• blondie
    blondie

The scripture the WTS uses but there is no mention of how big or where or when.

“They will certainly build houses and have occupancy; and they will certainly plant vineyards and eat their fruitage. They will not build and someone else have occupancy; they will not plant and someone else do the eating. For like the days of a tree will the days of my people be.”—Isaiah 65:21, 22.

• Bella15
    Bella15

Talking about inconsistencies .... lol ... so .. my mother was telling me about one of the relatives who is JW that lost a child and wants to make a keepsake album/book to show to him when he is resurrected in the "new order" ... and that she didn't have the heart to tell him that they are not going to have any of that stuff in the new order ...

• mynameislame
    mynameislame

I'm still waiting to see the picture. At least paste in the link and we can just follow it.

My new system home was going to be a cabin in the woods as far away from people as possible.

I planned on driving my car into a ditch and learning to ride a horse.

Bet the FuDS would have had something to say about that.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit