The purpose of changing JW names, titles and terms

by gingerbread 44 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• simon17
    simon17

Where can i see what terms were changed? I'm having trouble finding it for some reason. Thanks

• scary21
    scary21

YES....Bee Gee's "Stayin alive "would be the perfect background music...

• WhoYourDaddy
    WhoYourDaddy

fool people for money, lather, rinse, repeat.

• kurtbethel
  • Legacy
    Legacy

Hi,

I use to work for this company, that we use to be called "Employee's". Then one day, they started to call us "Associates"...At the end of the day, we were still treated like employees. That new name never was interpreted into...$$$$$, or any special privileges..... The new terms & titles are just that, new terms & titles. The org. feels that most of the flock are children, why do I say that..."Friends, in August we are going to have a new Tract which is going to direct more folks to JW.org"..isn't that some exciting news..clap clap clap...Also, we are now going to use a different type of bleach to clean our restrooms, now friends, isn't that exciting news..& isn't God org. wonderful..clap clap clap...To me it's all infantile..See how the org. numbers the pages, friends, isn't that good news ? NOT...They do these things just to pacify us...They have revised the Bible, we don't know who the FDS is anymore, 1914, well, it's the same but different..so with so many changes they have to blind side some way.

Legacy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit