R U disfellowshipped 2

by DFshipped 41 Replies latest jw experiences

• Priest73
    Priest73

I think my brother is but I havent heard from him in years... t

• witchtowerwitch
    witchtowerwitch

DFshipped...............................i'm an expert on jw history,and the wbts history,so let me ask you this.Did you know that the society has a 100% prophecy failer rate?And i seriously beleive that you have not done enough research on the religion.Becuase i have,and it's very upsetting to me to think that this group has THE truth..........What i would like you to do,is just this for yourself.Read a jw piece of literature,book or magazine.In their they will refference all of their worldly books or mags., where they found their information.What i want you to do is to look up each refference that the jws print about.Another words,get the entire book that it came from ok?Then read that whole book or mag.,and when you do you will find more often than not that the jws twisted the refference for their point of teaching,so the book or mag will really tell you if that is what it was supposed to mean ok?Please do this??????????????????????...........And please remember my words today............once you join the jws......that there is no honorable way to leave the religion ok?Because once your baptized,they own you for life,and should you deside to leave,they will punish you with the greatest severity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ok??????????

• Georgiegirl
    Georgiegirl

Witchtowerwitch - did you mean to resurrect a thread that was started EIGHT YEARS AGO? I'm no great expert but I'm thinking that the original poster is long gone.

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

Im so happy for you Df, welcome back to Jahs fold.

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

Awww...larc posted on this thread, I miss him.

lisa

• Adalwolfa
    Adalwolfa

Well good luck to you, as for me personally I would not even consider it but I gues that's just me

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

DFED, Why do you feel you need to serve God thru this particular org. And why do you feel that this org is God channel, especially in light of their tainited history- false prophecies, dangerous teachings, etc?

• Gordy
    Gordy

DFshipped

Just what is the reason you want to go back ?

You say you have done research and made you decide where you want to be.
    If you have done any kind of serious research into the Watchtower then you would know it is a false and devious organisation.

I was a JW for nigh on 30 years then at a time when I had severe depression and attempted suicide , and my family and I needed their help and support.
    What did we get ? I was reproved, removed as a Min Servant. Then 6 months later was told to move out the family home because I was a "spiritual danger" to the family.

This above all was a shock to me, were was "Jehovahs loving organisaton" at a time when we needed it?

This is what caused me to go down the road and question about the Watchtower.
    I spent nearly three years researching the organisation and its teachings etc. (how long did you spend?)

Eventually I stopped attending meeting because I no longer believed in what they taught.
    I now regarded them as False Prophets and in lying about what the Bible really taught.

Incidentally in that time of research I was still attending meetings and doing field service.
    I never spoke to anyone what I was doing or what I was finding out and learning.
    Also only once in those three years did I receive a "shepherding call" or any help from the Elders.
    Even after I stopped attending meetings no Elder came to see me, not even a phone call.

Eventually after two years I disassociated, and by this time two of my children had already disassociated.

The consquences of me disassociating were that my JW wife and two JW daughters have not spoken to me for the
    last 8 years. Not even being invited to one of those daughters wedding earlier this year.

So what is your reason to want to return to such loveless, controlling people?

• Georgiegirl
    Georgiegirl

EVERYONE - AGAIN THIS THREAD IS EIGHT YEARS OLD. :) gg.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

LOL I C, how did this get brought back???

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit