...Welcome To The Official Illuminati Website...

by OUTLAW 25 Replies latest social current

• cantleave
    cantleave

I've joined :D - lol

Never again will I be skeptical of the illuminati.

• cantleave
    cantleave

My first email from them......

Angus,

The Illuminati welcomes you. We hold you, a citizen of our shared planet, in the highest esteem.

This email contains important instructions to ensure that you receive our communications. It is vital that you follow these directions.

RECEIVE EMAILS FROM THE ILLUMINATI

Add [email protected] to your email contacts

Some email providers mistakenly place official messages from the Illuminati into your spam or promotions folder. This can misdirect and delete replies to your emails or membership request. Adding us to your email contacts can alleviate this error.

OFFICIAL ILLUMINATI ACCOUNTS
    These profiles are authorized by our organization:
    Twitter
    Twitter
    Facebook
    Facebook
    YouTube
    YouTube
    Google
    Google
    Instagram
    Instagram
    You are encouraged to follow them for day-to-day messages from the Illuminati.

A Word Of Caution

Many individuals continue to misuse the name of the Illuminati for their own profit. While accounts bearing our name are welcome to lead others to the Light, some seek to defraud those loyal to us. For your protection:

- Be wary of groups who seek to tarnish the name of the Illuminati by fabricating rumors and spreading doubt on social media. Block those who harass you for your loyalty.
    - Remember that our ranking members do not maintain personal social media profiles. Verify the authenticity of any profile claiming to represent the Illuminati at IlluminatiOfficial.org/verified .
    You are invited to connect with us for direct communication with your Illuminati leaders. While the high number of messages we receive per day leaves us unable to reply to every communication, your questions and requests are valid and welcome.

Your loyalty is appreciated. We are always watching out for you.

Thaddeus Iam
    Vice-President of Citizen Outreach
    THE ILLUMINATI ORGANIZATION

• oppostate
    oppostate

They seem as real to me being the Illuminati as the JW GB being the FDS

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow

Cantleave, you should receive another email from the website in a couple more days. You will be required to answer questions. The answers can be found in...tada!...a book that you have to buy. It is just another publishing scam.

https://charliekb.wordpress.com/2015/02/02/illuminiat-i-am-not/#comments

Out of curiosity I emailed them, and then got an email back from 'Thaddeus Iam', saying that my membership was being reviewed.
    Fast forward a couple of days and I received another email in which they explained that to complete my membership, I had to answer a couple of questions that related to 'Illumination: The First Testament of the Illuminati', unfortunately for them I’m not willing to spend £10 on idle curiosity. However had the book come with a free bottle of wine or a coupon for a free packet of Dairylea or something then I might have bought it.
  • Hold Me-Thrill Me
    Hold Me-Thrill Me

Regarding the pic in the opening post:

1. The Governing Body members on JW Broadcasting sit in front of a blue screen with pointed lights.

2. Historically the pyramid is very much associated with Jehovah's Witnesses.

3. The May broadcasting program displayed a sunburst in one video section.

Of course all that is coincidental! ;)

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

It's a Psyop.

LRG

• cantleave
    cantleave

Cantleave, you should receive another email from the website in a couple more days. You will be required to answer questions. The answers can be found in...tada!...a book that you have to buy.

Can't wait!!!

• redvip2000
    redvip2000
    So you're saying that a highly secretive organization would just have a website trying to recruit folks off the street? yup .. makes sense.
  • cappytan
    cappytan

I did a search on that site for "Stephen Lett" and nothing came up.

That must mean it's a fake site.

LOL J/K

• KateWild
    KateWild

I wouldn't say it was a joke but just another fake cult recruiting as many as they can.

Kate xx

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit