...Welcome To The Official Illuminati Website...

by OUTLAW 25 Replies latest social current

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I`ve just come across this..

Welcome To The Official Illuminati Website

.................Image result for official illuminati

Click the Link Below..

Illuminati Official Website - IlluminatiOfficial.org | Contact or ...

Is It Real?.....Is It Bogus?....Is it a Joke?..

• talesin
    talesin

I was reading the comments on their youtube video commercial - hundreds and hundreds of them - even people saying they have joined and learned so much.

Reminds me of Scientology.

x

• talesin
    talesin

And this .... on their site re "Official Accounts"

All emails from the Illuminati originate from addresses ending in @illuminatiofficial.org or @illuminati.am.
    Messages for the Illuminati may be sent via this page only, or in reply to emails from addresses ending in @illuminatiofficial.org or @illuminati.am
    To receive emails from the Illuminati, you may be required to verify your information.
    The Illuminati also authorizes communications from our public relations liaisons at Lirim. These emails will originate from addresses ending in @lir.im
  • OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

They`re either Dead Serious....OR.... It`s an Elaborate Joke..

Somebody went to a lot of trouble to build that web site..

• talesin
    talesin

Agreed. That was my conclusion to a "T".

Just to add, and if I get flamed by other, so be it. My family has always been involved in this stuff, and our region is steeped in Illuminati 'lore' (ie, myth), so I could be a bit biased.

But it creeped me out big-time. Bells & whistles. I'm leaning more to the Dead Serious, having learned to trust my gut.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Alex Jones must be pissing himself with excitement over this. :laughing:

x

That website kind of impresses me, actually; I almost want to join. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

I think they are serious, but I doubt they are actually representing the Illuminati as we visualise them. I do not know why I doubt this, just gut reaction, but my gut is huge.

I guess my reaction comes from not really believing a functioning Illuminati group actually exists.

However, let's assume it does exist, and function, then this could be an interesting development.

Interesting because, when a few years back the Freemasons started an Outreach programme, it was because their membership was ageing and thus numbers and income were falling.

• GodZoo
    GodZoo

They also have their 'official' 'verified' Facebook page up too with over 82,000 followers in one month.

https://www.facebook.com/illuminatiam

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow
    Outlaw: Is It Real?.....Is It Bogus?....Is it a Joke?..

What is real about this is that thousands of people think it is.

The believers are real people. The website and Facebook page are handy in that those people are now identified.

Isn't the internet a fascinating place? So malleable. And so effective at gathering like minded individuals together. I wonder who is interested in identifying those 'dissidents' who believe in the Illuminati?

• GodZoo
    GodZoo

Seems quite serious.

When a Facebook page is verified it means that who ever set it up has authenticated it as the genuine real article.

Verified Page or profile

Some Pages and profiles are verified by Facebook to let people know that they're authentic. You'll see a blue badge next to a verified Page or profile's name. These Pages and profiles may include:

• Celebrities and public figures
    • Global brands and businesses
    • Media

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit