...Welcome To The Official Illuminati Website...

by OUTLAW 25 Replies latest social current

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Good Morning JW.Com!..

Thank you all for your comments..This is a fun/odd ball thread..

The subject is being discussed in a lot of places..

The Biggest Question is:

"Who`s behind the Welcome To The Official Illuminati Website?!"..

These people think they have the Answer..

Image result for before it's news logo

Bombshell! Do the Jesuits Own the Official Illuminati Websites and More? It Certainly Looks That Way! (Videos and Photos)

Tuesday, November 25, 2014 11:58

Recently, I posted a news story about a Facebook page, Twitter, Commerical, and Website claiming to be the official websites for the Illuminati. You can see that post here CLICK HERE As I was investigating further on the owners of this website, to my surprise, it appears the Jesuits are the people running the ‘Official Illuminati Website’.

I have provided screenshots as well as links so that you can see for yourself. This is huge news, everyone! We already know that the Jesuits are Illuminati-Freemasons. But so many people deny it. Why are they just now coming out with this webiste, so brazenly, asking people to join the Illuminati, stating that they want to correct the negative rumors regarding who and what they are? Why does their website list a picture of a pyramid, all-seeing eye, and circle, calling it ‘the mark’? There are so many questions. I would like you to scroll through the photos, watch the video (s), and check out the links yourself and see if any answers come to your mind.

This is The Link to the Full Article..

Click the Link below:

Bombshell! Do the Jesuits Own the Official Illuminati ...

beforeitsnews.com/.../holy-hell-the-jesuits-own-the-official-illuminati-we..
  • OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I`ve had a laugh about this new web site..

I think the real Question about it is..

if there is an Illuminati..

Would the Illuminati surface after hundreds of years,to give you a bargain on Illuminati book??!!..

LOL!!..

Here`s a guy who had fun with that book..

Illuminatiam Hoax - Illuminati Internet Meme & Urban Legend - Hoax Hunter
    ............................Image result for Illuminatiam Hoax - Illuminati Internet Meme & Urban Legend - Hoax Hunter

Click the Link Below:

https://youtu.be/nFKhpwJMAdA

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

IMO the real question is, "is Dan Brown a member?"

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

BTW, re. that Jesuit thing...

...considering most of the original "Illuminati" members were supposedly dutiful churchmen (who were nonetheless outside-the-box thinkers), the content of that article is probably the least far-fetched suggestion we've read here.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

IMO the real question is, "is Dan Brown a member?".....

Wouldn`t that be a Laugh if he was some how involved with this?..

He`s certainly got the imagination for it..

What if this is all an elaborate HollyWood Advertising Scheme for his next Big Movie?..

LOL!!..

...............Image result for hollywood

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Well, Inferno is supposed to be out next year...

...if it's viral marketing, it's pretty damn clever (and sophisticated).

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit