Me Before and After leaving the Lie

by cantleave 69 Replies latest jw friends

• joyfulfader
    joyfulfader

What a fabulous transformation!! Love that goatee!!!!

• tresdecu
    tresdecu

Looking good 'Cantleave'....funny, I know of a few former elder / ms faders, DFd etc...and ALL of them have Goatees now!! Is that the offical facial hair of the ex JW male?? lol ;-)

• EdenOne
    EdenOne

Cantleave, you're a serious candidate to a stroke or heart attack. I'm sure you're aware of that, buddy. ;)

in any case, you do look a lot more relaxed now.

Eden

• cantleave
    cantleave

Hey Eden,

I agree, I am currently monitoring my eating very carefully in order to lose weight. The trouble is I do love my food, and my job takes me all over the world where I am wined and dined - such a hard life!

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

cantleave - "...my job takes me all over the world where I am wined and dined - such a hard life!"

You poor, unfortunate bastard.

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

You look happy now! Before-you did not look like a guy I'd want to meet on vacation. I would now.

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Can'tleave-we all have to die sometime. ensure your best quality of life in the meantime. Then die happy:)

• cantleave
    cantleave

Can'tleave-we all have to die sometime. ensure your best quality of life in the meantime. Then die happy:)

Absolutely

• James Brown
    James Brown

It is good for you that you are free.

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

Men always look more attractive post watchtower life. Must be the contentment and confidence.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit