Me Before and After leaving the Lie

by cantleave 69 Replies latest jw friends

• Still Totally ADD
    Still Totally ADD

It reminds me of me. The only diffrence is my goatee is grey. LOL Still Totally ADD

• NotNew
    NotNew

• new look looks more relaxed!

A work mate of mine who is still active did not shave for a couple of days this week and was asked by an elder at work if he was being "rebellious"! It did not set right with him but he had to keep silent for the most part...but tried to justify why he had not shaved.

SW

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

What a stud.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Your Looking Good "cantleave"..

The first pic says:"Just Shoot me"..

The 2nd pic says:

...........................................I Don`t Always Drink Beer But When I Do..

...............................................It`s At Some Place Really "Effin" Nice..

......................................  photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

I was hoping to see that your hair grew back... Other than that you are a fine looking gentleman that looks way too relaxed. Isn't it an eye opener to find how great life is and how wonderful it is to enjoy its greatness?

• snakeface
    snakeface

You're definitely more relaxed and you look more approachable than previously.

• konceptual99
    konceptual99

Like....

• Aunt Fancy
    Aunt Fancy

It is amazing what leaving will do for you on so many levels. You look much happier and relaxed. For some people it is very hard on your health. I just showed my husband, family and friends my before cult picture, one while I was in when I was the most depressed and sick and then what I look like today. My husband cried when he saw what it did to me and the others were shocked. i am so thankful I am out!

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

How long between pictures?

• mzmmom

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit