Me Before and After leaving the Lie

by cantleave 69 Replies latest jw friends

• gma-tired2
    gma-tired2

Happier, more relaxed and enjoying life. Much more approachable

• quellycatface
    quellycatface

Hey, CL, you is eye candy!!!!seriously, the difference is amazing.Good for you.my husband has "designer stubble", so never fitted in with the dubs.

• cantleave
    cantleave

Phizzy my friend I am on diet at present. I haven't touched alcohol since last Thursday! It's torture.

Simon Morley when I do smile it is because of genuine contentment. I think once we were DF'd and no longer had to look over our shoulders we could start to develop our authentic personalities. I have an unhealthy relationship with food and am overweight, but that isn't due to being unhappy, I just love food and the fatty sugary stuff especially.

• cantleave
    cantleave

I have never been called "eye candy" before :-)

• cantleave
    cantleave

Thanks to "Beth Shan" on Facebook

• valkyrie
    valkyrie

It's obvious that the tie was the problem!

You can breathe better now, ... and expectorate unpalatable nonsense at will.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

In the first Pic you bear an uncanny resemblance to a number of Elders I knew, which reminds me of a joke I heard, a guy passes a WT/JW Assembly Hall and says : "So that's where they put those robots together !"

• wasblind
    wasblind

Did you suffer from headaches

while you were in ?

I ask that because I had so much tension in my neck and shoulders

it caused my head to hurt

I was prescribe muscle relaxers while I was in

Not only that , I went from bein' on one Blood pressure prescription

to two

Six months after leavin' I went back to bein' place on one Blood Pressure pill only

and my headaches have subsided

I can't wait to see Nuggets art work of her hubby

• suavojr
    suavojr

WoW Can't leave talk about a difference, it is amazing how suppressed we are while we are inside. Enjoy the freedom and thanks for sharing.

• cantleave
    cantleave

Wasblind yes I did suffer from headaches - mainly due to being expected to give people lifts here, there and everywhere.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit