A message to the critcal people

by JPandelo 23 Replies latest jw friends

• ARoarer
    ARoarer

Thank you for those words Room, and yes he still is Pinky.

Barb

• alamb
    alamb

Nice to meet you Justin. Welcome to the board and your comments are appreciated by those of us who have lived this horror.

I too am grateful for Bill and others. I was a "sister" in the congregation and could have never had the impact the "brothers" have. My choices were limited but only due to organizational policy. I am just thankful that someone is standing up for those who could not. I also want to thank everyone on behalf of my children who don't know the battle being fought now but someday will see the true heroes who have done so much for them, you know who you are.

http://www.geocities.com/veniceexjw/ct.html

• Amazing
    Amazing

Excellent post Justin: Thanks for sharing. What you say about the cover up of pedophiles is true, coast to coast. It is an issue that likewise was a part of my leaving the organization ten years ago. Thanks again. -

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

"As far as my family is concerned, (Pandelo's) our family worked with the Watchtower since 1988 to resolve the issues. I think it has been more than a fair amount of time for them to iron things out."

Hello Justin,

WELL! I think MOST people would feel the same way! Bless your family for your patience and your courage.

Annie

Shredded families and ruined lives;
    The WBTS has MUCH to answer for......

Hugs,

Sunspot

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit