A message to the critcal people

by JPandelo 23 Replies latest jw friends

• JPandelo
    JPandelo

After cruising the board for a while I must say it is amazing the ignorance that some show on this board of the true issues at hand. Those who are critical and small minded know who they are. Also the meek however angry know who they are as well. The bottom line here is that many have been wronged by an organization that claims to have Jehovah God's best interests at heart. I am here to tell all who have a problem with Bill Bowen, Barbara Anderson and Carl & Barbara Pandelo going to the media to mind their own business.

Is Bill Bowen taking the forefront of the issue? Yes. Am I glad we have somene willing to give up everything for the sake of doing the right thing? You better believe it. The small minded only see whats going on in the present and fail to understand the true history of the present issues. The media effort is a final resort.

As far as my family is concerned, (Pandelo's) our family worked with the Watchtower since 1988 to resolve the issues. I think it has been more than a fair amount of time for them to iron things out since it has been 14 years just for the issue with my sister and parents alone. If you consider my grandfather the molester has been practicing his tendencies in the Kingdom Hall for over 50 years, I think press coverage is long overdue. I think the old term take a walk a mile in my shoes best applies since it is always those JW's that have all the simplistic answers for an obviously complicated problem. Then again what can we expect from mindless followers that defend something even before they hear the accusations against them.

I have seen in my lifetime at 27 sexual deviancey covered up, unanswered, and those involved in it promoted within congregations to positions of authority over the members. I will not accept that anymore. We need leaders, those who are unafraid of change. We need to stand together and take the Watchtower down now that we have got them pinned in a corner. They must realize they are responsible for the followers lives they lead. If they can't handle this responsibility then they must be held accountable and dissolved.

I am sorry if this sounds strong to some of you, but the fact remains when organized religion whomever they may be become an institution, they no longer have member interests in mind. They become a corporate entity that is a slave to money, government, and other corporate factors. Jesus emphasized a personal relationship with your Creator not an Organized Religion. Again those who support the effort we need more people like you. You truly are the fruit of something beautiful. Those that are critical I recommend some therapy and try to realize that you are angry with yourself for not being as truly free as we are. Make no mistake I value answering critical questions, however I have no time for people convinced of changing my mind without doing their homework.

Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in. - Michael Corleone in The Godfather III.

Love & best wishes to all who support Bill, Barbara, and my parents.

Best Regards,

Justin

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

Just one word, Justin.....BRAVO!!!

• Mum
    Mum

Justin, I notice that you must be much better educated than a typical JW. Your post was quite clear and articulate. I am so sorry for what you and your family are going through. Your courage and insight are very commendable in stating the truth.

We are with you.

Regards,
    Mum

• Simon
    Simon

yes, sorry that you are having to go through all this 'crap'. We've found it easier and easier the longer we've been away and I hope this will be the case with you and yours too.

History is filled with individuals who stood up and made a difference and I think Bill is doing just that right now.

• BoozeRunner
    BoozeRunner

Justin, excellent post-right to the core of the issues, and extremely well written. Those who havent seen the WTS and elders in action to merely save face have no clue as to what goes on behind the scenes. The utter frustration you and your family must feel is sickening, I am sure.

Thanx for this post-I hope those attacking Bill Bowen listen-AND learn.

Boozy

• Angharad
    Angharad

Welcome Justin

• TheStar
    TheStar

Excellent post Justin! My heart goes out to your family.

I wish there was more I could do. Please send our love to your parents and let them know that there are many that support them.

We only wish you didn't have go through this.

I know Truth and Justice will prevail, they have to.

Hugs,
    Star

• Imbue
    Imbue

Thanks for you statement... *clapping*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "The only good elite are dead elite!!"-Naeblis
    (Ok! He borrowed it)

• JPandelo
    JPandelo

Thank you all for your kind words. I must say that I agree the longer I am out the stronger and more confident I have become in the issues we have been facing. Although it has not been an easy 27 years I can truly say that I have an inner peace and freedom I had only dreamt about when I was younger. Strong, Confident, Free, & ready now for whatever the Watchtowers got. I must say our family is stronger for the experience in alot of ways.

Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in. - Michael Corleone in The Godfather III.

Love & best wishes to all who support Bill, Barbara, and my parents.

Best Regards,

Justin

• Dutchie
    Dutchie

Amen, Justin!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit