What is the world´s biggest religious fraud?

by Bugbear 24 Replies latest jw friends

• Bugbear
    Bugbear

Among several hundreds of candidates I have only picked 3, my question is, who of these is the world´s biggest religious fraud?

1./WBTS. Founded by Russel, claiming to have about 8 mill. Followers, who are dedicated to give their time and money “voluntary” to 8 old men sitting in a golden palace, whit a number of treasure directors, investing in bonds and real estates. Registered as an Religious Aid organization, with no (or small) tax obligations. Have been preaching that “the end is near” more than a hundred years. No tax oblig.

2./Latter day Saints (Mormons) founded by a self-appointed prophet , Josef Smith, who lost the wholly script, translated (via Urim and tummin) given by un angel (moronic) who never turned back again, Members are expected to pay 10% of their income, to the church, guided by 12 “apostles” . They claim to have 12 million followers. Have been preaching the end is near more than a hundred years, members are expected to bunker food and other “survival stuff”. No tax oblig.

3./ Church of Scientologi. Founded by Ron L Hubbard after measuring the electricity waves in tomatoes. Saying they have secret knowledge, stored in books that you can get, if you only pay them some money for tests with an auditing e-meter. These tests must done several times and costs a lot of money. You will have to pass a number of these tests before you have been found “clear” and can have the “secret knowledge” . Today ruled by David Miscavige, one of Ron L Hubbards pupils. They claim to have a least 25.000 followers in the US. No tax oblig. (except in certain countries)

What is your opinion!

Bugbear

• Witness My Fury
  • Black Sheep
  • punkofnice
    punkofnice

Any delusion of god.

If youre being specific abt the above 3 I'd say that scientology gets my vote for being newest on the scene in an age where those joining it should know better. At least the morons and the borg have been around a while and picked up born ins.

• steve2
    steve2

The slithering talking serpent of Genesis who has sucked in Jews, Moslems and Christians in one fell swoop and who paralyzes inquiry by the taunt, "If you don't believe in my existence, you have been deceived". Fear-mongering that obliterates reasoning and sensible inquiry.

• Fernando
    Fernando

Personally I find that all religion is fraudulent.

Religion is designed to lead people away from faith, spirituality, and the liberating unabridged gospel.

• RunAsFastAsYouCan
    RunAsFastAsYouCan

No religion. Just a relationship.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Christianity overall.

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

While the Mormons and the Watchtower are bad, it's hard to deny that Scientology is just plain bat $hit crazy, so I have to go with them for the gold. The Mormons take silver, only because a salamander is involved, while the dubbies get the bronze.

• ablebodiedman
    ablebodiedman

I am convinced that the WBTS is the world biggest religious fraud.

All the things that Jesus Christ and his Apostles warned us about are being fulfilled by the Jehovah's Witnesses.

There is no doubt in my mind that they have been undermined and deceived by Satan himself in a truly reprehesible and yet spectacular way as fortold in the bible.

For instance compare these things to what the Watchtower Publishes and teaches:

Millions now living will never die!

You positively will not die.

Compare just this book title to what Satan says in Genesis Chapter 3:

"Knowledge that leads to everlasting life"

Genesis 3:4-5

At this the serpent said to the woman: "YOU positively will not die. 5  For God knows that in the very day of YOUR eating from it YOUR eyes are bound to be opened and YOU are bound to be like God, KNOWING good and bad."

and to what the Apostle Paul said:

2 Corinthians 11:3

But I am afraid that somehow, as the serpent seduced Eve by its cunning, YOUR minds might be corrupted away from the sincerity and the chastity that are due the Christ.

any doubts that the WTBTS is using the exact same techniques as Satan? ...... and it's working!

What about the way the Jehovah's Witnesses are encouraged to dress:

Matthew 7:15

"Be on the watch for the false prophets that come to YOU in sheep’s covering, but inside they are ravenous wolves.

What about the enormous amount of honor that the rank and file give to the Governing Body:

Luke 6:26

"Woe, whenever all men speak well of YOU, for things like these are what their forefathers did to the fal

Yep, all the things that Jesus Christ warned us about are REALLY HAPPENING through the Jehovah's Witnesses!

Not only are they the worlds biggest religious fraud, the fraud they perpetrate is exactly what the bible warned us about!

Its really happening!

abe

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit