Disrupting literature carts

by perfect1 35 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Be nice and take as much litteratrash as they will let you have every time you go past it. Try to get high cost items like Bibles.

Do this when there is high traffic so that they have an audience if they object.

Encourage your friends to do the same.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

yup, that's the best tactic, it will keep them at the silly marketing ploy, and will cost the WT.

• wolfman85
    wolfman85

Try to get high cost items like Bibles.

They are instructed not to have Bibles in the carts.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

No, they are instructed to keep the Bibles outof sight. If they don't have one with them, then say you will call to collect one at such and such a time and date.

You will get one then, worth it, they make a lovely thud as they hit the bottom of the trash can.

• Simon
    Simon

Petty valdalism is childish and accomplishes nothing other than perhaps feed their persecution complex and get yourself prosecuted.

Please don't use this site to solicit ideas for illegal or annoying activity.

• A.proclaimer
    A.proclaimer

It isn't such a good idea to do that. They'll threaten to call the police and they have permits that allow them to be there. Then they'll try to move you away from the carts. That's the procedure incase someone comes and interupts. Plus like others here have said, it reinforces the whole persecution idea and there are other people around looking. Try another more subtle method.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

So many of the comments on this thread from apparent ex-JW's just feed the stereotype that ex-JW's are unhappy and angry.

Rub a Dub

• Gypsy Sam
    Gypsy Sam

Just to clarify, I meant only leaving a sticker on a piece, not defacing anything. I would never do something like that.

I was in NYC in November and ended up walking past the cart and next to someone who was traipsing off with a black bible, a magazine and a "What Does the bible Teach" book. I wished I had a label to hand her and nicely say to remember to read up on their beginnings and fact Check.

Definitely don't do anything to feed the jW persecution complex either.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

You could put up your own little stand advertising various sites that are against either their religion or Christi-SCAM-ity itself, or both. This site is a good place to start, along with jwfacts. Or, Joy of Satan (or Exposing Christianity) in conjunction with this site. Your message is simply to advertise the truth about their religion and give people a place to start researching on their own between what the washtowel says and the truth. And in the event this net neutrality thing leads to Internet II, you would start printing simple materials yourself and offer them to give an opposing viewpoint--it's your choice which source you choose to get your materials from.

That, ultimately, would do more good than disrupting the carts. Because you would be disrupting their message by giving people a second option. Most people taking the littera-trash are looking for alternative viewpoints, and a second option would make more sense. If people can research, they will not choose jokehovianism. Even with Internet II, which is like having a secondary cable system, making a simple presentation that the jokehovians have been wrong since 1874 or that Christi-SCAM-ity shares much in common with communism, or showing people that jokehovianism shares much with Judaism while proclaiming to be fully Christian, might prevent some from falling for the scam.

• RottenRiley
    RottenRiley

Johnny Knoxville's Jack Ass show or dress up like "Bad Grampa".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit