Disrupting literature carts

by perfect1 35 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• perfect1
    perfect1

I am ready for a little guerilla warfare (no one gets hurt, of course). But these literature carts in the city need to go. Everytime I walk by its all I can do to keep from knocking the thing over.

Any ideas on how to destroy their little stash of paper.

So far my best idea is water, pouring water all over it.

Lighting it on fire is obviously out of the question.

But other substances that might make this trash into garbage... any ideas.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

A bicycle accident caused by a brake malfunction???

DD

• cofty
    cofty

Don't do anything that could get you arrested for criminal damage.

Perhaps taking a WT off the cart and putting it in a litter bin in full view of the JWs would be a satisfying gesture.

Even better if you can engage them in conversation and ask some uncomfortable questions.

• perfect1
    perfect1

thank you for your caution, cofty.

In a crowded city it is easy to slip away.

plus, they are on public property, and they are not selling these items, correct. therefore they cannot be of any value in terms of damages.

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

Unzip fly and deluge the thing.....

Failing that, then have a well trained dog do it for you.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Just get some friends together and dress nicely. Then approach the rolly-cart as admirers of their effective teaching methods. While the dubs are distracted with answering questions, have one member of your group place a QR code stickers that says JWfacts.com over the JW.org sticker.

DD

• Gypsy Sam
    Gypsy Sam

Avery 5160 address labels, typed with jw.net - find support; jw.facts - find information; jwsurvey.com - your input counts.

Discreetly stick on literature?

• bigmac
    bigmac

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO leave them as they are-=-it means less doorknockers

ive seen one near my address--on a windswept deserted seafront--with 2 old guys freezing to death--only me took any notice.

so--who pays for any literature taken?

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

Don't destroy anything - it just reinforces their persecution complex and (as cofty said) is vandalizing somebody else's property. I heard JW friends talk about a cart in the next city when they were new. Some 'apostates' or 'opposers' went over and knocked the thing over, shouting at the JWs. It just made the JWs feel more righteous.

If you're calm and have the time, talk to them, ask them thought-provoking questions, drop seeds of TTATT. Otherwise, walk past and let them get on with it.

• Inisc
    Inisc

Yeah like others have already said ......

dont reinforce the belief that satans world hates them.

plant subtle seeds and maybe take a magazine and a book. Then use it as kindling when you go camping or something!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit