Is it possible to love 2 people at same time?

by butalbee 39 Replies latest social relationships

• seedy3
    seedy3

Yes it is possible, but now we have the situation that jane needs to decide, as it is obvious john will not accept a triad relationship as I also have a feeling that joe will not either. So if she wants her family life, she then has to dump joe and convince john that it is over and she will not do this again, it will not be an overnight thing, it may even take a few years, but with watching the ol' P's and Q's she can have it back. HOWEVER, joe as well would not trust her if she decided to go to him, as she decieved to get there. So either way she is in a bind. But also joe and john may not want her, so she may have to start all over again.

If it was a young relationship it would be harder to get the union back together, as opposed to a long trusting relationship.

Now Don't get the feeling I encourage cheating on your mate, as I do not, I feel it is totally wrong, but to me cheating is having an affair using deception to have it. Also if your gonna have a fling with another person it had better be Ok with your mate. If it is not then it is wrong.

Seedy

• butalbee
    butalbee

Okay, here's more details: Jane and John had arelationship for over 5 yrs, they bought a house together and once a upon a time were very happy, until Jane got this big promotion at work and met Joe, that's when everything started falling apart. Now Jane still does love John, but this Joe is like a constant thought in her mind. Jane broke it off w/ her John a couple months after meeting Joe, okay actually early last summer. But now she regrets it. And she'd love to have her old happy dream life back...But John could never trust her again, NEVER. How do you win a person's trust back once they are decieved? Any suggestions?

• butalbee
    butalbee
    If somone says they love two people at once they are wrong:

the truth is they only love one person - themselves

You sound someone who has gone through some sort of situation like this? Am I wrong?

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

Is it possible to love 2 people at same time? YES it is too possible

Notice that it is the male spiecies here that agree it is not poss.
    They are not thinking about "LOVE" they are considering only what thier dickusis are thinkin'[8>] MEN![8>][8>]

damn there are a few that I no longer see anymore and haven't for some time but I still feel them in my heart.
    Not every break up is a BAD one. There are many reasons why people decide to no longer continue a relationship it doesnt mean you have to stop loving them and just because you love them doesn't mean you have to follow them to the ends of the earth either.

http://ourworld.cs.com/pwmkwzy/PicturePage.html

• seedy3
    seedy3

Ahhhh......... "New Light" LOL, Well under these circumstances, fat chance. It may be possible, very slim though, but she threw it away and left john standing high and dry. But I think she'd better move on and chock it up to learning expierence. Not an easy thing to do I suppose, but she did throw it away once, and for what? Another wasted relationship, with someone that really didn't care for her anyway.

• seedy3
    seedy3

HEY!!! I'm a guy!!! I think it is possible. Don't catagorize me with that other male speicies. J/K

• butalbee
    butalbee

But Jane doesn't want to move on, she wants to go back in time and erase all the wrong she did and never in a hog's ass in hell get involved w/ a JW guy, that has done nothing but play mind games with her and the saddest part of this whole situation, Joe Blow still has no idea that she gave it all up just for him...all he cares about is the hall and his beloved realm of living false truths for the rest of is sad life. Now John tells her that he still loves her, always will, but he just can't ever trust her again...Life sucks, doesn't it?

• outonalimb
    outonalimb

Butalbee,
    It sounds like Jane wanted the best of both worlds. I think Jane was attracted to each for different reasons. I think Jane was very selfish. I think John is very hurt. I think John better ask himself why Jane strayed. Is John jealous or possesive by nature? Did he try to smother Jane? I think Jane ought to ask herself why, and then tell John. Can John ever trust Jane again? Can Jane trust herself?
    It happens.

To answer you orignal thread, no. One can only have one soulmate, the others are just playmates.

Mark

• bitter mango
    bitter mango
    Is it possible to love 2 people at same time?

sure. now, being IN LOVE with two people at the same time would be absolutly impossible for me.

• butalbee
    butalbee

Hey, thanks for all your advice here, I really appreciate this in a way you know no idea........

outonalimb gave Jane something very important to think about: Joe Blow was just a playmate, John was Janes soulmate.

I also agree that Jane was very selfish, she didn't think of anything but herself and didn't think of the pain and hardache that she caused John, who always showed her what true love is. Yes, when it comes to anybody that john loves--he can be very jealous and possessive by nature...

But what right does Jane have to try to "get him back", I mean she did realize that this thing with joe blow was the biggest mistake in her life, but maybe she should just let him move on, pay the pipper, and just go.....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit