A not so loving phone call....

by new hope and happiness 41 Replies latest jw experiences

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Besides this latest phone call, when was the last time they ever contacted you? Also, if the Eldumbs start playing detective and invading your personal life, or start spying on you [ Yes, they really do conduct stakeouts], then call the Police. What a buch of a-holes. Remember that they are going to be even more nutty, because they have been promoted to "dukes." YOU MUST OBEY....

• new hope and happiness
    new hope and happiness

Bob...thanks for your kind reply....i think we both see the failure of there " PLESASE" follow us ..we are no longer in this small and aecethectically insignificent film...for we have found moments that transcend that image of truth. ....blah blah ..we were controlled by words...so silly....Why? because that is all these people have ....words.

that was my point when i started this thread....i realised without words there phone call was powerless...indidnt give them words.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Next time, have some fun with the loving 'dubs. Ask if someone else is listening in on another line.

If they deny it, you can go into a "revival preacher" voice and say, "BY THE POWER of JAY-sus, I command you to answer truthfully!"

Or you could say, "You must be having some trouble with your telephone line; the wye-meter I have recording this conversation shows that someone is listening in."

There is no such thing as a wye-meter that records phone calls, but your average window-washing elder won't know that. You might scare the squirt out of him.

• new hope and happiness
    new hope and happiness

Nathan Natas you wrote about these bullies " ......you might scare the squirt out of him......." and your post gave me smiles and laughter...but the problem ia a J.W can dish it out but they cant take it...so when speaking with a witness the conversation is ALWAYS .." Surrender yourself to men , WHO in faith we allow in our real life power to whom we know actually next to nothing...

• steve2
    steve2

a secret Witness listens in to the telephone call between you and the witness? Seriously, that's spiritual entrapment, isn't it?

• new hope and happiness
    new hope and happiness

Thanks Steve2 ..your right, now what do i do with that knowledge?

Sorry but the witnesses live by irrattional laws...sadly they couldnt sleep nicely tonight,if we cared and had the ability to awken them....( bullshit live free.....they are not our responsibility....

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

Some time after I left the JWs I phoned my sister but my bil wouldn't let me speak to her. Knowing that he associated with his disfellowshipped mother and brother I asked him was I the only ex -JW he didn't speak to? His reply? Are you recording this conversation? At the time I thought he was very paranoid but listening to your story now I know why. They drive one another to paranoia don't they?

• new hope and happiness
    new hope and happiness

.....you said it xanhippa...

Thanks for the comments...i enjoyed my time on this site tonight...GOODNIGHT..

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

This was followed up by a " loving" phone call with the question " do i believe in the organisation"

My reply: Do you always start conversations this way? It's kind of rude!

• quellycatface
    quellycatface

This is beyond the pale. In the UK and I guess in the States, recordings of conversations by the superior authorities/police are not admissable as evidence in a court of law. So what are they trying to achieve? The elders now think they are above the law. I would take these guys to court in a blink, if I could. What a bucnch of sad, egotistical, self important gobshites.

Grrrrr!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit