What allows parents to shun their children ?

by man in black 32 Replies latest jw experiences

• new hope and happiness
    new hope and happiness

Well ask JAMES DEAN...i mean watch the films "Rebel with out a cause" and " East of eden" ...changed a generation.....

• galaxie
    galaxie

Data D . I agree ,"No natural affection". I am currently shunned by my father he maintains his reasoning is religious?.I.e JW religious. Get this my brother who is an elder does not agree with him, my sister who is jw does not agree with him .The elders in his cong' have counselled him and told him he is wrong, because I am not seen as a "brother". But still he persists that I'm not welcome in his home to visit my elderly mother who loves when I visit .His mind is well and truly screwed and fundementaly of course it is because of his association with this crazy cult .So sad.

• ablebodiedman
    ablebodiedman

So ....................... who is Jesus Christ with?

Matthew 28:17-20

And Jesus approached and spoke to them, saying: "All authority has been given me in heaven and on the earth. 19  Go therefore and make disciples of people of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the holy spirit, 20  teaching them to observe all the things I have commanded YOU. And, look! I am with YOU all the days until the conclusion of the system of things."

Take a careful look at the Jehovah's Witness baptism.

What is the last part of the body to go under to complete the full emersion?

The forehead or the hand?

abe

• new hope and happiness
    new hope and happiness

galaxie...Deputy Dog...Yes " No natural affection" ....hense my James Dean comment....but most children who shun there kids ....well the kids arnt James Dean they are Chaplin and Keaton...what matters is LOVE is only one star away....i mean sometimes ...a shunned kid can say..." sorry i am me...not you" .

That is being strong....that is why this site is here today. FREE DOOM....chidren want to be free.

• galaxie
    galaxie

Abe......"I'm happy......are you?....YES very happy that my mind is not whacked out with religious NON....SENSE !!!!!

• new hope and happiness
    new hope and happiness

Yes galaxie.. ...BUT ...Why? .....40s generation...50s " Rock & Roll the " 60s " The Beetles" Stones.....70s the ....... 80s , ....

was living in the DREAM music of the 60s worse than the WITNESss DREAM talk of the 60s witnesses?

No...

why?

individuality....

ugg

hope ....stuff like not being sure about myself, ....but " i cant talk to you guys"

bible passage......

• steve2
    steve2

To be fair, widen the net: The actions people carry out due to perceived "Divine"will can be dangerous.If the biblical accoint is to be believed, Abraham proved he would have knifed his son to death due to the "true" God's instructions. By that severe standard alone, shunning your kids is small potatoes. The belief in God and that He is perfect and can do no wrong is not so much unfounded but simply one of the worst beliefs for motivating people to shed personal responsibility for their own behavior.

• new hope and happiness
    new hope and happiness

So the answer to your question i think iits not a witness proböem , its any one putting things, job, anything, before " your" created being

• lisaBObeesa
    lisaBObeesa

What is it that mentally allows witness to completly leave their children ?

Brainwashing. They now believe treating someone like you hate them = treating someone like you love them.

"By cutting off contact with the disfellowshipped or disassociated one...you are also showing that you love the wrongdoer enough to do what is best for him or her." Watchtower 2011 Feb 15 p.32

• new hope and happiness
    new hope and happiness

LisaB ..." princess madonna and WHORE..and they are comming back for MORE....and ignorence is strength

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit