Attention JW lurkers: May JW TV broadcast demonstrates the GB's utter contempt for you (and all non-elite JWs)

by sir82 21 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Magnum
    Magnum

Amen. Every time I get that fleeting thought that maybe JWs are what they claim to be, I get rescued by material like this. Thanks sir82.

Yeah, I'm realizing more and more what evil, selfish users they are and how they view the rank and file. They couldn't care less that they caused me to waste over 30 years of my life slaving for them and they put me in a position with no retirement prospects. I will work til I drop dead while they live in luxury as big-shots. And they have the gall to ask for more. Infuriating.

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

FLIPPER:

Hi. I haven't been on the forum much but I totally agree with your post about this shameful latest money grab on the part of a very rich organization.

In all likelihood this is probably to pay for luxury retirement housing for people who told their followers "not to get college or careers".

I feel sorry for anybody still left in this religion who has to listen to this and sees through it all.

I hope you are well and I am glad to be miles away from this religion!

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

hoser - "An idiot talking down to people he thinks are idiots."

Can you imagine the the feedback from that kind of phenomenon?

It could become so vast that its sheer mass would cause the it to collapse in on itself in a singularity of stupid.

• done4good
    done4good

Vidiot - It could become so vast that its sheer mass would cause the it to collapse in on itself in a singularity of stupid.

Love the physics reference.

• Heaven
    Heaven

"We will never solicit for money, but now we're going to solicit you for the next hour"

sir82, this is exactly what struck me from the video.

• Sofia Lose
    Sofia Lose

As a matter of fact, I am lowering my monthly contribution for local expenses. I have not contributed for the worldwide work in years. Those jerks better smarten up about finances!

Seems like they are not following Jesus' advice to sit down and calculate prior to beginning any projects.

SL

• Divergent
    Divergent
    And WHY on earth are you still contributing??? Even 1 cent is a cent too much!
  • jw07
    jw07
    Unfortunately I'm an 'accounts servant'. Fortunately I haven't dropped in a cent for YEARS.
  • Sofia Lose
    Sofia Lose

Well, I still attend regularly for the sake of keeping my family and life-long relationships intact, so it's only fair in my mind that we as a family unit contribute to the local KH expenses. However, I am now comfortable with treating it as a gym membership of sorts, therefore, it will be much less starting next month.

SL

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

The GB and their lawyers call the rank and file dubs " rank and file " for a reason....

rank and file
    noun
    1. the ordinary members of an organization as opposed to its leaders.
      "the rank and file of the Labor party are dissatisfied"

DD 😇

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit