So I guess it's finally my turn <grin>

by noidea 36 Replies latest jw friends

• noidea
    noidea

Well I had a visit today from an Elder (related through marriage) about my non-meeting attendance.
    He let me know that the Circuit Overseer is due in for a visit in 2 weeks and the Elders in my congregation felt that it would be good for them to pay me a visit. I have already declined other such offers.
    He asked me why I was not attending the meetings (didn't reply to that) and that if I had a problem that I could talk about it. (yeah right ..wink...wink)
    Anyway, he brought up my dedication and what I was suppose to be doing and the whole bit and said that they wanted to meet with me. I told him that I had nothing to say and he could forward that message. He said that he would do that but they would probably come anyway and that I could tell them when they arrived.
    My husband has agreed to meet with them and receive his "encouragement" He asked what I wanted him to tell them about me..I said nothing I can speak for myself or not speak for myself if that is what I chose to do.
    So folks here we go...looks like it's my turn.
    *I guess could be sweet and put on a pot of coffee for them. <grin>

~~~Noi~~~

Member of the: I have ~No-Idea~ class.

• dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

That was from today's Watchtower study.

"Part of our dedication" <gag> <choke> "means cooperation with the elder arrangement".

"When we were baptised, we were baptised in the name of the holy spirit." (I think that's a closet apostate myself)Elders are appointed by holy spirit (ROTFLMAO here, internally anyway)and so our dedication means cooperating with the elders, because if we don't we can actually block the holy spirti." <gag> <choke>

I put my Watchtower under my seat and refused to look at it the whole study. Wonder why I'm on restrictions so much all the time...

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

Load the coffee with laxatives.

Nothing comes out of their mouth but sh1t anyway.

It is not religious persecution for an informed person to expose publicly a certain religion as being false, thus allowing persons to see the difference between false religion and true religion.
    WT 11/15/1963 page 688 paragraph 3

• Imbue
    Imbue

Apple pie and french fries Noi...

"Not part of the inner circle class"-Larc
  • Simon
    Simon

Once you get the elders on your case you will qualify for your level 2 apostate wings in no time!

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Dung:
    Does that explain Matt.28:19, then?
    Is the name of the Holy Spirit "WTBTS", according to the GB?

• noidea
    noidea

Dung ..
    Funny you should mention that..He mentioned the same article several times himself.

Reborn ...ROFLMAO..I could serve it to them on the porch and then lock the doors.

Simon ..I knew there would be an up side to this.

~~~Noi~~~

Member of the: I have ~No-Idea~ class.

• Grunt
    Grunt

Hi noidea,
    I wouldn't give the sumbitches a chance to come into my home if it is to try and DISCIPLINE me. That is how they see it. The gall. They return evil for good. You can't believe a word they say because to them telling you the truth is "casting their pearls before swine." You aren't "entitled" to the truth as you have identified yourself with the "man of lawlessness" and are to be hated. No, might let one in if he is related but they won't be coming in to my house in the form of some kind of authority. They have none. All they have on me, or you probably, is a hostage or two to use for emotional blackmail. I would advise your husband to consider the best that can happen, consider what will probably happen, consider the worst thing that could happen and then decide whether it is worth allowing them into your home. If he does let them in, I would have a camera rolling and might want a lawyer present. Treat'em like the I.R.S., only remember the I.R.S. only wants your money. These birds would like to take away your family if you don't tow their line.

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy
    he brought up my dedication and what I was suppose to be doing

every time i hear those words it makes me want to barf

Im not kidding i get a real qweezy feeling just before i pass out.

http://ourworld.cs.com/pwmkwzy/PicturePage.html

• myself
    myself

Noi:

I guess we knew this was coming eventually. LOL @ coffee cause I know what the coffee would contain. I am waiting for you in IM if you need to talk.

Myself

P.S. Want to see your new wings. Kewl.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit