Our Kingdom ministry March 2013 Question

by RobertT18 32 Replies latest watchtower bible

• gingerbread
    gingerbread

"We do not know" is the honest truth from the GB.

They don't know. Period.

These sort of statements have been made by the WT Society for a century. It appeals to those that 'know in their hearts' that the WT holds secrets from heaven....and this is a little hint (to build congregation gossip/conversation and anticipation).

ginger

• eby
  • blondie
    blondie

The WTS teases the rank and file with living through the end yet tells them that neither Abraham or Moses would see the fulfillment so not to feel bad.

*** w11 9/15 p. 19 par. 16 Run the Race With Endurance ***

Like Abraham, Moses did not experience the fulfillment of God’s promise in his lifetime. With the Israelites poised to enter the Promised Land, Moses was told: “From a distance you will see the land, but you will not go there into the land that I am giving to the sons of Israel.” This was because earlier he and Aaron, exasperated by the people’s rebelliousness, “acted undutifully toward [God] in the middle of the sons of Israel at the waters of Meribah.” (Deut. 32:51, 52)

*** w11 9/15 p. 26 par. 7 Are You Known by Jehovah? ***

It is noteworthy that Abraham did not during his lifetime receive the inheritance of the land promised to him. He also did not see his seed become “like the grains of sand that are on the seashore.” (Gen. 22:17, 18)

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Manipulative and irresponsible WTBTS drivel... Yes, it exists to plant a seed of " what if?" What if they are really right this time?!? I better not go to school. I better not work extra to pay off my medical bills. I better not join the gym. How much better to increase my share in field service and increase my contributions to the WTBTS!? Better safe than sorry!

Just go to Jwfacts.com. Review the facts. Check for yourself how many of the WTBTS's prognostications actually came true. Then decide how much mental and emotional energy you will expend worrying about the ideas of non-inspired and fallible non-prophets who have a penchant for self-deception and revisionist history.

DD

• Theredeemer
    Theredeemer

"Will this be our last memorial? Will this be our last assembly? Will this be our last meeting? Our 35 million dollar brand new HQ says no."

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I heard that smut, from the platform, in 1989. They were telling people to take a good look at the table because it could be the last time they see it.

• steve2
    steve2

Fact: For the last two years - 2012 and 2013 - worldwide memorial attendance has been lower than in 2011. Any strategy to bolster attendance so that it can serve as boastful evidence that "Jehovah's" organisation is prospering is justified. Hurry! This sale ends 5pm Sunday!

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

We don't know! Could be! It's possible! Perhaps! Soooooon! These are the expressions that soothe the heart and mend the soul!

Even if, "We don't know" Do it anyway!

Just saying!

eyeuse2badub

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Did they not already print the date for 2015 ?

• prologos
    prologos

steve, yes, and let's not forget Millions of memorial invitations are handed out in the SPECIAL frenetic month campaign, 30 hr pioneers and all.

did jesus invite all Jerusalem? even the 500, the 70? WT invites perhaps 100 000 000?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit