Our Kingdom ministry March 2013 Question

by RobertT18 32 Replies latest watchtower bible

• RobertT18
    RobertT18

Is it true that the March ministry is hinting that this year will be the last memorial, someone just said that today in the service, just wanted to confirm.

Edit: forgot to add the month.

• watson
    watson

No.

• Gayle
    Gayle

The WT writers are very manipulative.. they make it sound like their are saying something specific ,,they throw 4 Will this Memorial be our last? (1 Cor. 11: 26) (with intonation almost as a fact) We do not know. then after the time period, then they say, emphasize, they didn't say something. they artists of double-tongue.

• supernerdboy
    supernerdboy

What? That would make me happy. I would just be like, "dad do you want me to go to the memorial with you in 2015?" :-)

• molybdenum
    molybdenum

Why is that question slotted in here anyway?

Will we have fish for lunch?

We don't know?

seems just as relevant.

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

did they suggest it might be the last?

• Richard_I
    Richard_I

For those confused by this thread (like I was), this is from the March KM, its paragraph 4 in the Q&A for the memorial:

Will this Memorial be our last? (1 Cor. 11:26) We do not know. But we do know that once it passes, gone will be a unique opportunity to show gratitude. Will you seize it? May the appreciative words of our mouth and the meditation of our heart bring pleasure to Jehovah, the generous Provider of the ransom. —Ps. 19:14.

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

For real, richard??? You got to be f*?*&g kidding. I cannot believe they would do something like that!

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

It could be the last. Just like every single previous one could have been ... but wasn't.

• trujw
    trujw

Could this mornings dump I took be my last? I don't know. But evidently it well very could be. Many will say in the last days where is this promised of not having to take a dump? Why since the begining of time you have been taking dumps. The evidence is clear soooon dumps will be no more. Are you all striving for that day! Clap clap thunderous applause.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit