hello!

by gamergirl 24 Replies latest jw friends

• The Searcher
    The Searcher

Welcome GAMEGIRL.

I'm sure you will be loving and gentle with your dad if ever discussing the Org's version of the Bible with him. On here, you will come to learn things which you feel your father must learn, but don't beat him over the head with them. Simply ask him questions about a given subject, and get him to analyze WHY he believes what he does, compared with what certain Scriptures say.

That way, you could help him to see what the Bible REALLY teaches!

• pronomono
    pronomono

We're glad to have you with us, Gamer Girl. For me, video games have been the only way I've been able to keep my sanity as I've been working on my fade. I like games with deep stories, but will play just about anything - DMC, BioShock, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, almost anything really except Barbies Island Paradise.

• jemba
    jemba

Welcome Gamer Girl. What part of the world are you from?

• Bruja-del-Sol
    Bruja-del-Sol

Welcome GG, nice to meet you!

• Badfish
    Badfish

Hey, you don't happen to play GTA Online do you?

• Kool Jo
    Kool Jo

Welcome aboard!

Kool Jo

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
  • flipper
    flipper

Welcome Gamer Girl, nice to have you here ! I'm sorry your relationship has been stunted with your dad- but you are not alone, many of us here have stunted relationships with our JW dads ( myself included ) due to the mind control of the WT Society put into JW's. We are happy to have you here and will be a support to you whenever you need us. Take care, Peace out, mr. Flipper

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

Welcome. I also have a stunted relationship with my JW dad. Part JW to blame.

• label licker
    label licker

Nice to meet you, Gamegirl:) Gotta go, hubby just found pacman on the internet. Haven't played that since it first came out. Hmmm, wonder what year that was and no you cannot tell my age by when pacman came out!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit