Seven Headed Wild Beast officially no longer represents UN?

by donuthole 45 Replies latest jw friends

• heathen
    heathen

the thing that makes me mad about the WTBTS interpretations is that they will blatantly deny any spirit direction nor claim to be a prophet , that is completely absurd , the book of daniel is clear that interpretations belong to GOD therefore require holy spirit , opinions are not the same , if they are talking opinions then they speak the mind of men and there is no need to take any of it seriously .

• johnamos
    johnamos

w12 12/15 pp. 24-28

14 In a selfish and nationalistic world, it is refreshing to find individuals who can and do look beyond national borders. Granted, overcoming prejudices can be difficult. The founder of the television network CNN, Ted Turner, comments about his work with a number of talented individuals from various nations: “Meeting with these people was an incredible experience. I came to see those from other countries not as ‘foreigners,’ but as fellow citizens of the planet. I began to view the word ‘foreign’ as pejorative and created a rule within CNN that the word could not be used either on air or in conversation around the office. Instead, the word ‘international’ was to be used.”

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_Turner

As a philanthropist, he is known for his $1 billion gift to support the United Nations, which created the United Nations Foundation, a public charity to broaden support for the UN. Turner serves as Chairman of the United Nations Foundation board of directors.

• Scott77
    Scott77

Thanks to my education and extensive exposure on this JWN site and others, regardless of how many times the Watchtower spins its and fine tune its teachings, I will never be mislead again by their crap.

Scott77

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

The wild beast is the Watchtower Society and the 7 heads represent the entire Governing Body.....Gopher

......The WBT$ Governing Beast Has 8 Heads..

................................................................................ photo mutley-ani1.gif ...OUTLAW

• KateWild
    KateWild

Apogs and Oub,

You both make some good points. We do need to keep up with current new teachings, but when they are convoluted nonsense we need to recognise this also. WT deliberately make new light convoluted and confusing so JWs LOABB without question. Happily many do question, that's where we come in with a response like..........

"Yes you're correct the teaching is confusing, perhaps because it is actually a load of nonesense if you examine it carefully wouldn't you agree?"

Good comments guys thank you. Kate xx

• RottenRiley
    RottenRiley

There is more "New Light" coming on the identity of the "Wild Beast", also expect "New Light" about where and when it's appropriate to read the Watchtower and Awake Magazine. I had lunch with the Circuit Overseer who expressed his rage how Witnesses are not treating their magazines with "holy handling", he blew his gasket with another Elder he found to have Watchtower publications in his bathroom. Our District Overseer said in no uncertain terms "You would not sit on the toilet and eat a Prime Rib Dinner would you? Than why in the Hell are you reading the Watchtower and Awake on your toilets, this shows a lack of respect for Jehovah's Faithful Slave and their holy books and magazines! Stop! Stop! Stop! Stop eating spiritual food while sitting on a toilet, Jehovah will judge you!"

New I.D. for Wild Beast.

New Light regarding reading Watchtower Books and Magazines while sitting in your bathroom, don't get mad at me, I am the messenger of this newly minted shitty light!

• processor
    processor

Elder he found to have Watchtower publications in his bathroom

Is this a true story? Anyway, magazines in bathrooms DO have effect. Once an asylum seeker left a Watchtower magazine in the hostel's bathroom, where a young woman found it, read it, sent the coupon on the back to the Watchtower Society, became a Jehovah's Witness and shortly later my wife and is now my fellow apostate ...

• prologos
    prologos

xx I was surprised to have read, and might be wrong, but previously, in Rev. 13:3

the ONE HEAD of the wild beast, the head that was slaughtered but revived, WT had said, was the Germany/Roman empires of 1914.

but since verse 12 says that "--the WILD BEAST (not one head) whose DEATH-stroke got healed" and also

Rev 13:14 " --make an image TO the wild beast that had (not one head) the SWORD-stroke--"

xx In this newer WT reading, the HEAD that was sword/death-stroked was Britain that was in need of support during the 1st ww. IMPROPABLE to be a death stroke.

so by declaring the whole thing political, period,-- WT writers can extirp themselfs from this convoluted patmos account.

it is good to remind all of us of the nonsense that made the wt people the LIGHT OF THE WORLD.

in short: -- did wt change the meaning of one head from germany to Britain?

• prologos
    prologos

Processor: a bottoms up experience!.

since most jws dont read the mags anyway, may be the society should supply them in all KH, Assembly Hall public washrooms too.

and think of the placing of literature in all wc, laundromat's loos, mall facilities.

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

Kate, great comment. Thanks for moderating.

But what does " LOABB" mean???

I goolged it and came up empty.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit