After years of Watchtower fighting the BAN in Russia.....

by Newly Enlightened 36 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Fernando
    Fernando

Can you believe the apostate Watchtower actually printed this?:

*** g00 6/22 p. 9 Do Not Be a Victim of Propaganda! ***
    Education shows you how to think. Propaganda tells you what to think.

• factfinder
    factfinder

marked

• Joliette
    Joliette

Yeah they are always getting banned over there because Russia hates religion so much.

• notjustyet
    notjustyet

I think that it is amazing that the article listed above from 1952 closes with this comment "The law of the land and God’s law through Christ forbid us to kill apostates , even though they be members of our own flesh-and-blood family relationship."

Really,..",... even though they be members of our own flesh-and-blood family relationship." Is saying that the Jws that have Apostate family should expect to have a harder time NOT KILLING the apostates, since they are their family members. Not an easier time, not killing them, but a harder time not killing them. WOW!!

NJY

• apostatethunder
    apostatethunder

For what I know this doees not even apply to the whole of Russia but only to some cities.

In any case, the freedom of the WT means that they are free to scam, manipulate, stick their noses in people's private lives, and stalk, slander, and otherwise complicate the lives of people that chooses to leave their spiritual hell by interfering with all relations they formerly had and by creating uncomfortable situations at school or work, or wherever it is they have the bad luck of meeting them.

We should have been wiser before accepting a Bible study from them sure, so should the person that buys a scrap at the car dealer. But the car dealer still needs to be dealt with.

Personally the only reason I can think of as to why the american government allows their freedom to continue undisturbed, is because somehow they must be benefiting from it.

We can be grateful that they are not allowed to stone apostates as it was done in the old days in Israel. Still socially excluding somebody and separating them from all former friends (even if they happen to be drones) as the WT does is a form of abuse. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xn6kmhNdcYg

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

I have to agree with the posters in here that said, I may not agree with what you say but I will fight for your right to say it. By banning the "cult" it will only drive some people to it. There are more productive ways in dealing with the WTBS then out right banning them.

• apostatethunder
    apostatethunder

The WT does not say things, it does them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit