The Gall & Hypocrisy!!

by Simon Morley 23 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Simon Morley
    Simon Morley

Just got a call from my daughter that she got word that the JW Honeywagon (literature stand) has set up in the university she teaches at. One (and there are many) of the reasons we left was due to the stance on higher education, she was persecuted by the elders for attending the very university they are now set up in. My daughter eventually got a masters degree overseas and now teaches at the same unversity, is self sufficent and will not have to eke out some pittance of a living while fighting a very delbilitating health condition. Teaching is perfect for her, she is gifted and a natural teacher.....

Needless to say she (in particular) is incensed by this and is on her way to confront them on the hypocrisy. These idiots just don't get it and there is no end to their shame!!! I will keep you posted.

• sir82
    sir82

Sounds like that lit. cart is overdue for a visit from a well-informed, loud but polite "apostate"!

If JWs can set up their carts in public places, they should expect to be challenged publicly.

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

She should ask them, "Why do you come to preach at an institution of Higher Education when you condemn it? You don't go to the Catholic Church or any local synagogues or mosques. How do you not see they hypocrisy of being here?"

• Simon Morley
    Simon Morley

yeah...... standby it will be vitrolic knowing my daughter. It is ridculous that they can set up and then spout off about higher education. This is just like the "snare and a racket" days of going after religion, education is just another institution the dubs take exception too.

• 88JM
    88JM

I feel a post by Outlaw coming...

JW's discourage Higher Education for their members

[INSERT PHOTO]

While members recruit outside universities

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I would inform authorities at the University. Jws are gonna cry persecution no matter what, so go for it.

• Simon Morley
    Simon Morley

DATA-DOG: We did that, they were suprised to say the east....pointed them to Google JW, Higher Education and see for themsleves. they are also going to talke to the "church minister' that contacted them.

• Apognophos
    Apognophos

Haha, nice.

• St George of England
    St George of England

They are very proud of the stand they have at Sussex University here in Brighton.

George

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

...............To have Jehovahs Witnesses Protest Higher Education at Your University..

....................................................Call WBT$ Hot Line Number..

..............................................1-800-Sta-Dumb..(1-800-789-3862)

http://i11.servimg.com/u/f11/17/55/33/37/att01513.jpg

.................................................................. photo mutley-ani1.gif ...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit