The Gall & Hypocrisy!!

by Simon Morley 23 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Separation of Powers
    Separation of Powers

I just love the word "GALL"

And yes, it is probably the best suited word. The ORG doesn't want their indoctrinated young ones to go to university, but, they still need those skills that are suited for the 21st century. How do you do address it? By recruiting. You have to recruit. You have to be able to provide the engineers, designers, architects, doctors, nurses, lawyers, and the like to address the needs of the GB, their minions, the press operators and house cleaners. Years ago, the organization would simply choose someone, a loyal company man, and send him to university. But, this costs money...why not just set up a little table and reach out to that poor disenfranchised genius who doesn't fit in...there are plenty out there...you just have to find them.

On another note, got to LOVE the marketing schemer that came up with that whole ENSEMBLE...very professional! Almost like something from a Joel Osteen convention!

The new and improved JW.ORG....

• ABibleStudent
    ABibleStudent

Hi Simon Morley, Your daughter deserves a and a BIG "GO GIRL!!"

If she cannot educate her university's officials about the WTBTS's stance on education as well as that the WTBTS is a dangerous cult, I hope that she can at least get the university to allow BIG posters with www.jwfacts.com and www.freedomofmind.com with QR codes and with Raymond Franz's books to be located adjacent to the cart. A couple of well placed posters might make the JWs run away.

Peace be with you and everyone, who you love,

Robert

• steve2
    steve2

How very annoying!

On the topic of would they go to a church and offer their literature, in Rutherford's time, Witnesses not only stood outside churches - the Catholic Church was a particular target - but held speeches outside denouncing the evils of Christendom. Oh, they stopped that aspect of their "work" decades ago - probably realizing that if they got a name for protesting and/or preaching outside churches, members of those churches may return the favor: "You sh*t on my doorstep, man, and I'll sh*t on yours".

We perhaps should be thankful that the Witnesses staffing these literature carts usually chat maong themselves and don't seem overly desiring to make verbal contact with passersby.

• Perry
    Perry

I personally wish we'd see more of these public displays; That way they can't leave when they are asked biblical questions they can't answer. Like how is a person saved if Jesus isn't their Mediator?? Or show me that elusive scripture that shows how a person can be declared righteous while outside of tthe New Covenant ??

These booths are great because they cant run to the elders ( who are equally unable to answer).

• Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut

Have your daughter print this out, from their own website, hand it to them and demand an explaination.

• clarity
    clarity

Pete ...

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

Notice Outlaws pic, no where in that pic is there any thing mentioning the "good news" of the bible "Jesus is the Messiah", just more end of the world crap, how is that good news?!!!! Hope your daughter just goes off on them.....

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

She should let the administration know that JWs take a strong stance against young people gaining a University Education, even to the point of shunning them. Perhaps they have the authority to ban their literature stand from the site since they teach a message contrary to the message of the University.

Doc

• galaxie
    galaxie

STEVE 2 . Your correct they don't seem to be looking for verbal contact .I approached one a couple of wks ago and looked at the two guys and said,"why did the organisation join the united nations?.. They appeared quite bewildered and i noticed the females 3 of them quickly turned away in a huddle. Anyway a discussion followed in which they were shaking their heads in the negative so i said check it out for yourselves . I advised against the intrernet route but said write to the U.N. and the W.B.T.S for yourselves. I only stuck to that subject,so they said come back next week for a further discussion which i did but they were not present at the time i arrived although another guy was, he was the one who told me he didn't think the JWs had 100% truth i spoke about this in another thread r.e. publication street carts. Anyway i hope to meet up with the other 2 guys to see what they have to say r.e. the U.N. fiasco. Oh i just remembered just after i initially asked the question about the U.N. almost immediateley one guy muttered to the other "apostate" even although i had not mentioned a word about scripture!!

• wasblind
    wasblind

LOL. The Chancellors have no idea that the Jehovah's Witnesses are there to put them outta business

" You'll never finish "

" College campuses are the devils play ground "

" Get a degree in the Theocratic Ministry School ........FREE "

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit