The Watchtower religion(JWS), that really couldn't fail, from beginning to ........

by Finkelstein 57 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

but I am pretty sure most men don't go into seminaries so they can one day rule a church with an iron fist.

Yes I see your point but evaluating certain faith movements has potential to save lives that otherwise would

have been relinquished by men's sole desires of empowerment and self assumed built upped identity of

themselves.

Sorry I just cant find respect for people like J Rutherford who were deviously cunning in creating something

for themselves out of lies and corruption in the form of religious virtuosity.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

But the vitriol in the last few posts alone on this thread have really put me off.

If somebody in my group misses a meeting I might contact them

if they have been sick simply to express concern, not to chase them up for non-meeting attendance.

If they are somebody who has different private issues that might make it hard for them to attend, like a non-believing spouse

, "THEN" I don't give them the third-degree if they miss meetings. Likewise with ministry.

What vitriol?..

We took the sugar Coating Off of what Your Job as a WBT$ JW Elder Enforcer is..

If someone miss`s a Meeting or Field Service,your Checking Up on them..

If they have a Good Excuse,you give them a Pass.....Your Enforcing WBT$ Rules..

What is the Point of Pretending not to Police JW`s,as Your Explaining how your Policing JW`s??!!..

.........................................That Don`t Make No Sense..

.........................http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view1/1236915/that-don-t-make-no-sense-o.gif

....................................................................................................  photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Thedog1 is trying to imply he's a light weight enforcer (Police Officer) for the regulated laws set by the WTS. Corporation.

Thats nice Thedog1

• compound complex
    compound complex

Thank you, thedog, for your posts.

A former elder, I relate to what you are trying to accomplish. I do not doubt your sincerity. You will come to your own conclusions as to what future path you must follow.

Please stay with us!

Best.

CoCo

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Let it be known that there are good wholesome attributes in Christianity that can not be and shouldn't

be argued, but then again that can be said of many religious faiths that are out there.

I'm certainly not attacking those social ideologies, what I am going after is the crass stupidity

and the corrupt charlatanism of the Watchtower Corporation and its alluring dangers toward humanity.

Thats where everyones focus and attention should really be at.

• Captain Blithering
    Captain Blithering

The dog. Dude. I wish there were more elders like you in every congregation. If there were, there would be much less care for rules and regulations, and much more care for individuals, it would be a much more Christian place to be. I was like you but couldn't stomach it any more. Now I'm a stubborn four hours a month Joe public kinda publisher that's trying to fade, the type of person I found so aggravating when I was an elder! Be assured, you are appreciated by individuals in your congregation, but unfortunately people like you and I and countless others aren't ALLOWED to be so easy going or loving, it's not in the organisations nature. Rules rule. Hope you stay here dude, and hope you manage to sort out your own circumstances....

• wasblind
    wasblind

Once thedog1 sees his role for what it truly is

then and only then can he start to sort out his circumstance

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Conformity is the over all rule of the WTS. you are not a good spiritual Christian in the eyes of God until

you are doing EVERYTHING according to the instructions of the WTS. leaders, this is mostly where people like

Thedog1 have problems with, its comes down to defining what is (true) Christianity ?

Is being a distributing literature representative for the WTS. really preaching the Gospel as described in the

bible ?

I'm I being simply exploited by disingenuous religious charlatans who could very well be correctly identified as

self indulgent false prophets ?

These are some the imposing questions that people who've attached themselves to this organization

are eventually left with, premeditating their eventual fading exit.

• kaik
    kaik

TheDog, I belive that there elders and JWs who are honest and believe that they serve God and carry Jesus message of love. I met these in KH as well. They belive to be a part of the God chosen organization that has the best intention for the mankind. However, as elder, you cannot deny that the primary goal of JW is constant proselyting and soul fishing, while disregarding basic social, cultural, individual needs, christian philanthropy, and social support for the members. Where in the world is one hospice, hospital, nursing home, charitable organization that serves aged JW after they spent decades on preaching man made philosophy??? Where? Nowhere! For the JW, the success is measured by the number of hours preached, on number of studies performed, and how many brochures were distributed. Love to God cannot be measured by hours spent going door to door.

If anyone has any conscience, it should be clear in couple years in JW that this organization does not serve God, nor carry Christian message, or provide service for Jesus. Flip-flopping doctrines on such basic beliefs like Great Crowd, annotaited, Generation of 1914, civil service for men, shows that GB is not God's communication channel. And top putting JW associated themselves as group that was prophecies by Scripture. How can be 7 thrumpets from Revelation (and many other nonsense) to be associated to some unimportant conventions in Ohio 85 years ago as confirmation of it???? Please! Anyone who has functioning brain and IQ over 80 would see through this nonsense. JW does not serve God, but group of well fed, obese leadership that never experienced hardship, labor and are nothing more than directors-CEO of man made organization.

• bruh2012
    bruh2012

Dog1- I was an elder just like you with the same rationale- get your hands on the Ray Franz books- be sure you read them in private.

It's time you got the inside scoop on what happens behind the scenes. You may not believe what you read at first but it will at least give you something to think about.

As you read the first chapter/second chapter of the first book--It will make you put it down but give it a chance.

I started reading them a few years ago and still have to go back and re-read because its so hard to understand that after giving 30 years of my life to this organization, the governing body really don't care about me in the big picture of things- it's ORGANIZATION FIRST- people second and I don't think that's what JESUS taught.

In your next elders meeting I dare you say you don't believe everything what the GB says. OR you don't agree with that particular point of the GB. All eyes will be on you and the floor will be yours to say how you really feel. You know and everybody on this forum knows you CANNOT question the GB and get away with it- your years in the truth- your service and time as a GREAT elder ALL flies out the window.- just saying.

Please read Ray Franz books and meditate on what you read- it's mind blowing!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit