The Watchtower religion(JWS), that really couldn't fail, from beginning to ........

by Finkelstein 57 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

When one looks back retrospectively at the very beginning of this organization, you could see that the WTS.

was on a structural platform of success, created by cunningly created doctrines, such as the invisible return of

Christ, the end times and the imminently soon to come Armageddon, all bundled together.

This religious organization like so many others established in the United States was unregulated and had

no upper governing control over its daily operations.

They proclaimed and taught what they wanted to or needed to sustain their operations as a publishing house.

All they had to do in continuing the proliferation of its published goods, was finding people who believed in

their doctrines and who would also be willingly to distribute the literature themselves.

From out of that of course was regulating and placing a careful watch on to any weak dissenters within the

cultivated body of members, expelling certain ones who weren't being totally subservient or loyal.

The reason why R Franz was eventually tossed out of this members only club which they created themselves.

The power, money and control was continuous and expanding for the top leaders of the WTS. right down

to the lower minions such as elders and COs/DOs etc. who were of pivotal structural importance to the

framework of the organization in keeping everything working and stable from a organizational standpoint.

When doctrines were realized to be false or they failed as to their accuracy, the WTS. just had to say well

we're just imperfect men and they got overly wound up in their expectations, as their excuse.

No real penalties to endure by a outside source, no legal commitment to return money given to the

organization by ones who felt they've been hoodwinked or tricked out of their money.

The WTS. makes and creates its own rules on governing over itself, where it really cant lose.

If doctrines are needed for change then it will do so and the WTS will make sure that all members are

obedient and subservient to those expressed changes.

From that perspective the WTS. can change on its own needed and necessary directions in sustaining itself and

can still be capable in presenting to the public with revised identities, newly created doctrines, new names

for literature and of course the all important newly created devoted members from out of the general population.

• thedog1
    thedog1

'The power, money and control was continuous and expanding for the top leaders of the WTS. right down

to the lower minions such as elders and COs/DOs etc. who were of pivotal structural importance to the

framework of the organization in keeping everything working and stable from a organizational standpoint.'

Don't know exactly what you mean here but nowadays the money part does not come into it for local 'minions', elders like me. There is no monetary reward in what we do. The power aspect is a double-edged sword as with power comes responsibility and there is a lot to live up to. Control, ha! What would I want to control other peoples' lives for?

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

To clarify what I meant is the elders such as yourself are put into position to uphold the power,

money and control of the top leading directors of this religious publishing organization.

Deny that all you want but the Truth is quite obvious.

• wasblind
    wasblind

" Elders like me, there is no monetary reward in what we do " _____thedog1

We know . You are required to slave for a multimillion dollar corporation at your OWN expense

" Control, HA. What would I want to control other peoples lives for ? " _____thedog1

You tell us. Your the one who became an " Elduh "

• thedog1
    thedog1

But I don't control other peoples' lives. Maybe I am the exception but usually I leave it up to people to be Christians themselves. If somebody in my group misses a meeting I might contact them if they have been sick simply to express concern, not to chase them up for non-meeting attendance. If they are somebody who has different private issues that might make it hard for them to attend, like a non-believing spouse, then I don't give them the third-degree if they miss meetings. Likewise with ministry. I let people work it out for themselves unless it is obvious they need some support from me. I really do believe in people deciding for themselves whether they want to attend meetings or go in fs for themselves. I am there to help if they need it but what they do is their choice. I respect their rights as human beings with an individual conscience and a working brain.

• wasblind
    wasblind

How nice of you

But you have deluded yourself

Elders are to make sure co. rules are enforced and control is maintained

over the flock

Again. You are the deluded if you think otherwise

• thedog1
    thedog1

Only if you believe that is your role. There are ways to avoid doing this if you truly simply want to help people. I realise that the org is not exactly what I thought it was when I became a Witness. But please do not believe that all elders are simply mindless servants, doing the bidding of the org and the CO without having some at times very creative input from themselves, input which reflects an attempt to imiate the mind of Christ.

• thedog1
    thedog1

imitate

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Thedog1 your talking through corners of you mouth or you don't realize what your involved in.

You say .... Maybe I am the exception but usually I leave it up to people to be Christians themselves.

And being a (true) Christian in the eyes of the WTS/JWS is being subservient to the corruption and self imposed

leadership of the WTS.(GB) members, who are the editorial executives of this organization.

Being a Christian by bible standards is to question the direction and spirit from whom and what individuals preach.

The WTS. disregards that bible teaching and upholds its own self governing laws.

As I mentioned previously you an appointed regulator for the WTS. Corporation and its inherent corruption,

not a upholder of true Christianity.

• kaik
    kaik

Suckers are born in every minute. Publishing organization only cares about distribution of their brochures on pretense of religion. Finkelstein, you nailed it to the point. Unfortunatelly, people are too naive and will never understand this business model and will continue to drink the kool aid. They think they are part of God choosen organization, where publications have more value than Scriptures.

At least in the industrialized countries, this 19th century business model is becoming obsolete and hit a plateua to entice wider public. Their publishing hope is right now only the poorest countries in the world with exploding young population, where they get the most growth. Societies with high internent penetration are doom for WT.

Thedog1, the power over local congregation is what drive men to join publishing company. WT does not have whatsoever any social engagement, no hospice care, social services, welfare nest, Sunday schools for children. These things cost money and take away time that is needed in distributing poorly or horribly written books and brochures like the Revelation. And you certainly as any elder control your flock.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit