The Watchtower religion(JWS), that really couldn't fail, from beginning to ........

by Finkelstein 57 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• wasblind
    wasblind

Yea, " Imitate " Christ

I can't recall readin' that Christ asked for field service reports at the end of the month

or askin' folks bout thier sex lives in Judicial commitees

It's the corporate rules of the WTS you imitate. Stop foolin' yourself

Yes, There were some very nice Elders, but they had a role to fill

As Company men of the WTS

Bottom line

• wasblind
    wasblind

Finkelstein

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Elders are to make sure co. rules are enforced and control is maintained over the flock.....WasBlind

.......................................................................A WBT$ JW Elder IS..

......................................................................................................................... photo mutley-ani1.gif ...OUTLAW

• thedog1
    thedog1

Sorry guys, got to disagree with you. I don't see myself as an enforcer. I do the best I can to interpret the Christian message and act in that way to the bros in the cong. I am not a great believer in fs reports even though of course I fill one out each month.

Kaik you said ' Thedog1, the power over local congregation is what drive men to join publishing company', if I understand you correctly that means elders become elders to dominate other people. That is not the reason I became an elder, believe it or not, it was to help, as I saw it.

• wasblind
    wasblind

" I do the best I can to interpret the Christian message "_____thedog1

Trust. You you follow the wrong interpreter. The WTS

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

I do the best I can to interpret the Christian message.

What ?????

Wouldn't the real truth be more that your emulating and enforcing the WTS. designation of the

Christian message through its own self devised rules, controls and doctrines ???

Your just another exploited puppet by those men at the top and nothing else.

Don't think so, try questioning some of the doctrines that have recently been put out by the GB members,

like the unscriptural overlapping (this)generation teaching.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I don't see myself as an enforcer.

I am not a great believer in fs reports even though of course I fill one out each month.

You follow WBT$ Company Rules you Don`t Agree with..

If somebody in my group misses a meeting I might contact them..

if they are somebody who has different private issues that might make it hard for them to attend, like a non-believing spouse,

then I don't give them the third-degree if they miss meetings. Likewise with ministry.

And..

Your in Peoples Personal Business..

..............................Your a WBT$ ENFORCER..

................................................................................ photo mutley-ani1.gif ...OUTLAW

• wasblind
    wasblind

" I'm not a great believer in fs reports even though I fill out one each month " ____thedog1

thedog1, Even though you paint yourself as a nice Elder

you come off as the butt of a Jeff Foxworthy joke

" If you put in practice what you don't believe, You must be a HYPOCRIT "

• TTATTelder
    TTATTelder

I am currently an elder and am getting to the point that I just can't stomach it anymore.

It's true about the enforcer stuff. We tell ourselves we are here for the friends, but what are we allowed to even say to them?

It's their (GB's) game. The elders' meetings are 90% about deciphering what the "arrangement" is. In other words "what are the rules?"

It's "christian congregation" this and "christian congregation" that. All the latest buzz words for the governing body and their legal dept. It gets on my nerves.

Men feel powerful and important to represent a large company/organization that has authority.

Honestly it feels like a big ploy for control and continuance of what a bunch of men at the top (and middle) think is a good thing. They have a bunch of people giving them reverence and honour as if they/we represent God. They also have a perfect plan to keep their wives and kids in line. Don't get me started on some elders' preoccupation with the "headship arrangement".

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Thedog1 expresses Christianity through the malicious corruption of the WTS. Publishing Corporation,

but he does it nicely.

gee how can you tell someone has been brainwashed ?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit