Will Moses have time for you in the New World?

by bats in the belfry 31 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Separation of Powers
    Separation of Powers

Moses will have an entourage similar to his Holiness the Dalai Lama or Snoop Dogg. I believe, with the natural laws of progression in play, that one of the first things that the perfect mind will envision, will be to build a vehicle similar to the modern-day "Pope Mobile" to usher him around the new system, it will obviously run on banana leaves and acorns.

When Gog of Magog attacks at the end of the 1,000 years and many of the "perfect" people return to the more violent nature, Only the "Mope Mobile" will protect Moses from their bloodlust.

• wasblind
    wasblind

Ain't no way I'd sit thinkin' bout a meatless New World

All that means is no ham sandwiches and no Sexual intimacy

that would be pure HELL

The WTS version of events is truly a Delusion

• Apognophos
    Apognophos

Hey, wait a minute! Why does resurrected Moses get to keep his beard but resurrected Pirate Guy doesn't?!

• jam
    jam

May I have some of the homemade wine, must be some powerful stuff.

Show me how you planted that vineyard and pass the wine.

• zombie dub
    zombie dub

"Say 10 billion are alive after the 1,000 year vetting period.

Moses spends 5 minutes a day with people every day of the year, for 8 hours a day. (96 people a day)

So moses tells his story to 35,040 people per year

It will take Moses 285,388 years to get to everyone."

You haven't taken into accoun the population growth. With 10 billion people, in a few years it will be 11 billion, then 12 etc. I doubt at 5 mins each he could keep up with the population growth.

• Separation of Powers
    Separation of Powers

Oh, by the way, I love how the illustration of the little kid imagining speaking to some "ancient" worthy looks like he is speaking to him on the same island that Jodie Foster was on when she spoke to her Dad...the alien. Subliminal message perhaps?

Is the organization building a device to transport the faithful to the Thetan galaxy?

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

In practice pure fantasy. If Oprah makes it through the big "A" then she would have to interview him in on Bethel closed-circuit TV.

• Comatose
    Comatose

lol !!!! I don't know single that age would sit with a bible story book in his room daydreaming about that. lol

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

lol !!!! I don't know single that age would sit with a bible story book in his room daydreaming about that. lol

Yeah, shouldn't he be getting his fiction directly from the Bible.....say, for instance, the Revised NWT?

WT missed a golden opportunity to promote the latest version of the "finest translation" on earth....

• Laika
    Laika

I wonder if Moses will be pissed that all his years in the wilderness earned him the reward of telling the same story over and over again while some posers from Brooklyn get to Lord it over him in heaven.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit