Will Moses have time for you in the New World?

by bats in the belfry 31 Replies latest watchtower bible

• clarity
    clarity

Oh geez .... a 5000yr old man livin in the past,

wife sitting there hearing the same old story

over & over & over & over & over & over & over...

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

Say 10 billion are alive after the 1,000 year vetting period.

Moses spends 5 minutes a day with people every day of the year, for 8 hours a day. (96 people a day)

So moses tells his story to 35,040 people per year

It will take Moses 285,388 years to get to everyone.

Sucks to be Moses, or Noah, or Job, etc.....they are going to find a way to commit suicide!

• myelaine
    myelaine

I hope so...

• blondie
    blondie

The WTS taught that he would rule in Jerusalem along with David, Abraham, Isaac, Job, etc. Long trip from the US.

• THE GLADIATOR
    THE GLADIATOR

Well, I won’t be in the new-world, but for those of you blessed enough to mix with the ancient worthies - please tell Moses to keep taking the tablets. There is no need for him to lose his temper and break them again. I am joking; most of the Moses ledged is nothing more than bull-rushes.

Hi Myelaine - I see you are lost again.

• bats in the belfry
    bats in the belfry

That's right, blondie. We all will have to go on a pilgrimage to the Holy Land where he will durbar millions.

• Ding
    Ding

Shouldn't they instead be studying those "new scrolls" so they can pass the final test in 1000 years?

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

That picture is obviously the beach near Beth Sarim:

"At San Deigo, California, there is a small piece of land, on which, in the year 1929 there was built a house, which is called and known as Beth Sarim....the faithful men of old will soon be resurrected by the Lord, be back on earth...when the princes do return, and some of them occupy the property, such will be a confirmation of the faith and hope that induced the building of Beth Sarim." (Salvation, 1939, p. 311)

• adamah
    adamah

I'm guessing the New System will include a recreation of the actual events (much like Ken Ham's 'Ark Encounter' built in Tennessee/Ohio), except why not carry out the show at their original locations? In the case of Moses, it will be built at the Red Sea! "The Moses Experience: the Parting of the Red Sea" show can have 10 shows a day with a cast of thousands, but each show is put on for EACH individual as an audience of one!

For those blessed to live in the New System, the acting role will be a special assignment, where they can serve as fill-ins to replace the original cast (most of who will be resurrected) to portray those Israelites who followed Moses. The fill-ins will be needed to supplement the original cast members who were wiped out at God's hand for various offenses (such as worshipping the Golden Calf, or picking up stick on the Sabbath, or those killed by snakes sent by the Lord to kill various Israelites, etc).

Oh what fun it is to let one's imagination and wishes run free, huh?

Adam

• sir82
    sir82

So sort of like US civil-war re-enactors, but they'll dress up as Egyptians & Israelites?

Cooll! I want to be Korah. Bad uys are so much more fun to play.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit