Will Moses have time for you in the New World?

by bats in the belfry 31 Replies latest watchtower bible

• bats in the belfry
    bats in the belfry

2014 The Watchtower, April 15, page 6

• sir82
    sir82

Moses is going to be pretty busy, scheduling one-on-one time with each of the 20 billion or so people that the Watchtower (in the Insight book) guesses will be the number of resurrected people.

• StephaneLaliberte
    StephaneLaliberte

Can you imagine telling the same stories 20 billiob times?

• pixel
    pixel

And he still has a cane in the New System????

• adamah
    adamah

Pixel said- And he still has a cane in the New System????

That's his staff which he used to part the Red Sea, of course....

What a lovely artistic depiction of a childish fantasy, LOL!

What a thought: Moses regaling every survivor individually, with endless recountings of his 'glory days' when he parted the Red Sea to get away from the Pharoah (even demonstrating while standing on a tropical beach, perhaps parting the Pacific Ocean)? He'll have PLENTY of time, since he has an eternity to get to every last person on Earth!

Won't it be a grand time in the New System when Jehovah is able to perform miracles only for the personal amusement of individuals? Signs and miracles will be able to be performed without concern, since their supposedly-damaging effects on faith will no longer be of any concern, since in the New System there is no longer any need for faith, since the promised events (i.e. resurrection) would've already actually occurred.

On the other hand, since there's no longer any need for faith, it would be rather pointless to tolerate listening guys like Moses recounting their war stories for the kajillionth time: per Hebrews 11, the whole point of those Bible stories is to BUILD one's faith, and as I just said, there's no longer any need to do that AFTER the promised events have occurred!

Adam

• Satanus
    Satanus

He will be miffed if he doesn't get to kill people for not following HIS rules.

S

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

I won't talk to Moses because he has a beard....he's obviously spiritually weak, maybe even an apostate.

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

Moses, a young boy, and a staff....I smell a pedophilia case in the air....

• 88JM
    88JM

It's fine as long as he doesn't go out to pick that stick up on a Sunday

• adamah
    adamah

Satanus said-

He will be miffed if he doesn't get to kill people for not following HIS rules.

LOL!

I'd likely be bludgeoned to death with that staff for daring to ask how nepotism isn't clearly depicted in the account of Exodus 32, where his brother Aaron got off scot-free for building the idolatous Golden Calf, when all the worshippers were slaughtered by the Levites for worshipping the calf that was built BY AARON?

Adam

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit