For the many who remember "just2laws," he had a massive heart attack last night...

by AndersonsInfo 38 Replies latest jw friends

• Farkel
    Farkel

Steve and Joy were friends of mine. He told me I was a major force in convincing him to leave the WT religion. We spent up to four hours on the phone dozens of times in the past.

He was a very smart man and loved his motorcycles.

Farkel

• KiddingMe
    KiddingMe

My condolences to his family and friends.

• blondie
    blondie

Sad to hear; they hosted us one winter; my husband kayaked for the first time. More and more contemporaries are dying.

• flipper
    flipper

I'm so very sorry to hear of Steve's passing. Very sad. I didn't know him personally but it sounds like he was a great person. My wife and I send our deepest condolences. Sincerely, Mr. & Mrs. Flipper

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Deepest sympathies to all his loved ones......The loss of a fellow Ex J W is a loss to us all. He sounds like a man that I would have liked immensely

• wallsofjericho
    wallsofjericho

I never met him, but he sounds like a wonderful man. He deserves the thoughts of us all

thanks for sharing Barb

woj

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Very sad to read this.

Loz x

• Dagney
    Dagney

Oh so sad. I do well remember his posts when I started peeking at this board around that time.

My sincere condolences to his family.

• blondie
  • Pistoff
    Pistoff

So sad; when I came on this board in 2002 he PM'd me to sympathize and to offer great advice.

Condolences.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit