Best "wake-up-call"-arguments?!

by Mr Fool 40 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Mr Fool
    Mr Fool

Hi everyone

It was not my intention to write here anymore, but I found things that caught my interest, things that I feel to share in the hope of someone finds it interesting.

The core is that the Wt surprisingly admits that what "we" believe in, is after all, only opinions (Awake 2000 june 22 page9-11 "Do not be a victim of propaganda).

Anyone with a scan of thiese pages would make my day ;-) The questions/arguments below are built around this:

Feel free to find better arguments ;-)

• clarity
    clarity

Hi nice to see you mr fool!

Not in mood to look at scripture but hope

someone is .......

clarity

• Gypsy Sam
    Gypsy Sam

Bttt

• smiddy
    smiddy

The core is that the Wt surprisingly admits that what "we" believe in, is after all, only opinions (Awake 2000 june 22 page9-11 "Do not be a victim of propaganda)

Can anyone oblige with a scan of this mag.?

smiddy

• notsurewheretogo
    notsurewheretogo

Moreover, if we want to be fair-minded, we must be willing to subject our own opinions to continual testing as we take in new information. We must realize that they are, after all, opinions. Their trustworthiness depends on the validity of our facts, on the quality of our reasoning, and on the standards or values that we choose to apply.

• Mr Fool
    Mr Fool

A scan would be very appreciated indeed!

Second best is that it (still) can be found in JW website:

(even the first phrase is very interesting "it is far better for each individual personally to choose what he will feed his mind")

• DS211
    DS211

Marked

• Mr Fool
    Mr Fool

I donĀ“t know how you guys see this, but for me this is HUGE!

This will kill ANY argument that a JW has. I ask a question, JW will reply, I ask my second question; "What you tell me now, is this the Truth or is it what the Wt confesses, only your OPINION?"

Toasted!

• Faithful Witness
    Faithful Witness

This is a great find, and I hope it can help open someone's eyes. Do the JW's teach opinions or are they the inspired mouth of God? ("Not for me to decide... That's what I love about this," said my newly converted to JW dad.)

• Mr Fool
    Mr Fool

"-Where in the Bible can I read that we should follow a masculine organization (its heart, the governing body contains men only) who denies that Jesus is the mediator to anyone who approaches Him (only to the 144000) ?"

Valid question?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit