ring

out,

I think that is awesome that you are getting to further
    your education.....CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

• dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

<clap> <clap> <clap>

Take a well-deserved bow...

..and start taking every vitamin known to man. Get used to protein bars and granola and yogurt and Instant Breakfast drinks. And also start taking Gingko Biloba (or Ginny Balboa as Mr. Dungbeetle calls it) and Ginseng.

Get lots of rest (even if it means sleeping in the car, shed, garage...).

And don't forget us please!!!

UADNA-US (Unseen Apostate Directorate of North America-United States)

• Introspection
    Introspection

Fun, Out. I hope you enjoy your class. I don't know how long it's been for you since you've been in school, but don't let that intimidate you or anything else for that matter. You know aside from being smart and knowing lots of things, the thing that is really important for learning is being open. Aside from that, you just need to put in the work, which unfortunately was never one of my strengths, it seems I always found a way around it, and wanted to learn about other things not taught in school. But on the other hand, when you enjoy it it's not really work! I think I probably speak for atleast a few others when I say feel free to post about the stuff you're learning in class, too. Maybe we need to start a homework forum?

• Introspection
    Introspection

Opps, I meant to say you really DON'T NEED to be really smart or knowledgeable. Anyways my point was you just have to have an open mind and that curiosity for learning, aside from that those things are secondary, and even if someone else is smarter or knows more than you, they may never have as much fun doing it! Well anyways keep us posted won't you?

• Cassiline
    Cassiline

Congrats Out!!!!!!!

The real reason will soon emerge, the cute professors and your fellow class mates!!!!!!

C

When the pain of being where we are, becomes greater than our fear of letting go...we will risk and heal and grow.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit