Do you think JWs know what apostates really are?

by KateWild 37 Replies latest jw experiences

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

'Apostates(TM)' used to be 'mentally diseased(TM)' but now they're just 'obsessed(TM)'.....all this 'new light(TM)' blinking on an off must confuse the jdubs!

• wearewatchingyouman
    wearewatchingyouman

Apparently, an apostate is a dog that has returned to its own vomit. Not nice!

This little illustration never made any sense to me. Let's break it down:

The dog represents an apostate.

The dog had previously eaten the food lovingly provided by the faithful and discreet slave.

The dog then vomited up this food, and became an apostate.

So returning to the vomit to eat it is actually what the FDS wants.

They want the dog to return to the vomited up food and lap it up again.

An apostate is nothing like a dog eating it's own vomit. An apostate is just a dog who vomits up the food it was fed. People who go back are like dogs eating their own vomit.

• quellycatface
    quellycatface

Thanks Kate. If the GB really believe they are God's organization, why don't they challenge these apostates on a level playing field??oh, I know.it's because it's not the bloody truth.the truth hurts, eh boys??

• quellycatface
    quellycatface

My hubs input is; if you got an average couple of j dub elders on the ministry and they met with a real theologian, the dubs would be mincemeat.something worth seeing one day.window cleaning little know jack Sh=t about f()k all. Sorry x

• THE GLADIATOR
    THE GLADIATOR

"Mummy, Mummy, can I have a spoon."

"why?"

"An apostate's been sick, and he has eaten all the big pieces."

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Quelly, I was that JW who met a real Thologian. He was such a kindly man, he did not show me up as he could have, but guided my thinking, and sent me to some books on real Theology.

That was the start of my realisation that the WT themselves were ignorant of what the Bible actually said, and ignorant of Bible scholarship. It was still a good few years before I left though.

Werewatchingyouman, the illustration is perfect, the dog swallows the WT "light", digests it. Vomits it up (it is s**t after all).

In the meantime the "light" has totally changed, so if that dog returns to the vomit, it is out of date, and therefore "apostate".

see ?

• Ding
    Ding

All they know is what the GB tells them.

Everyone who disagrees with the GB on anything is painted with the same brush.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

...............................................Like all WBT$ Definitions..

.............................Apostates are what ever the WBT$ says they are..

.......................................................  photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• garyneal
    garyneal

According to my wife, I am an apostate. Yet, I was never a Jehovah's Witness.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/friends/262736/1/I-told-my-wife-that-she-was-in-a-cult

• rmt1
    rmt1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vvvPZd6_D8

Emmanuel Golstein, Two Minute's Hate

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit