Sign this petition - Investigation On Jehovahs Witnesses Religious Policy That Violates Human Rights and Abuses Religious Freedom

by TJ Curioso 170 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• intropist
    intropist

One sign from South Korea.

Recently, the Korean branch is doing a lot of PR things by means of some supports from human right activists, especially in regards to "Conscientious Objection" to military service obligation.

It's a real irony that they're violating human rights by their cruel policies while they're making petitions to the K-Gov. for them to be treated better in human rights.

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

Well, I've worked on real political petitions since high school. There are companies that verify or not verify the signatures. This is especially important for ballot iniatives. Wasn't ACORN accused of massive false signatures a few cycles ago? The phony signatures are wiped off the tally. Next, the prosecutor comes calling. It seems to be that the GOP is always challenging DEM signatures but that could be a knee jerk reaction on my part.

This is a fake petition of no value. It takes away from your cause. You are now known as that pathetic group that used a fradulent process. JW Survey is a joke of a survey. There is no relevant sample. Ask a group of committed apostates about the Witnesses and you will always find people who hate the WT. Use JW.org as a database. How stupid do you think people are? All right, you probably don't have JW.org as your focus group even though they are the people you are going to rescue despite their stated wishes. JW.org wants to rescue you from apostacy. Mainstream Americans are sickened by the juvenile tactics. Your cause may be so worthy but your process cripples you.

• intropist
    intropist

Yes, I think some petitions would be invalid if signs must be made in certain geographic or national domains because they could be legal matters. However, some phenopena like this would be able to spread to other jurisdictional nations like Korea. So am I interested ^^...

I guess IP address screening would have been applied to screening clone applicants, I mean, false signers who use multiple IDs.

As for the petition, I just hope to value their efforts no matter it was started in this JWN or AAWA.

Cheers!

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

It's almost at 2,500, then 2,500 to go.

• adamah
    adamah

And what exactly, in your opinion, is going to magically happen when the counter hits 5k?

It could hit 5 million, and the same thing would happen....

<crickets chirping>

The fact is, the only "investigation" to do to conduct an:

Investigation to Determine If Jehovah’s Witnesses Have A Right to Use Coercion—Forms of Mental Torture—To Force Its Members Not to Leave......"Petition"

is a review (or, call it an 'investigation', if you must) of the basics of any Poly Sci 101 course offered in any State of the Nation.

Adam

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

There are human rights divisions in Justice and State that i know about. If someone knows John Kerry well.............He would be constrained by a domestic situation and the White House. Obama likes religions. George W. Bush funded faith-based groups with federal money. Progressives were certain Obama would shut the White House doors to such groups on his first day in office. Obama expanded the programs beyond the Bush levels. Freedom from Religion Foundation challenged Bush in multiple court actions. B/c these cases are so fact dependent, FFR won some and lost some.

The people who drafted this petition show no knowledge of elementary school civics. Searching major nationla newspapers and law review articles should reveal a complex politrical struggle. People adore writing about this trend in America. Best selling books are available.

This is an announcement that we did not do our homework. In my view, doing nothing would be better for exWitnesses. The notion of war and toppling the WT as they would topple apostates is juvenile. The WT isn't doing much against apostates. I've been a member of private clubs. There is no right to be a member. People are rejected from private orgs. and jobs in life. You pick yourself up and channel your efforts elsewhere.

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

" It's a real irony that they're violating human rights by their cruel policies while they're making petitions to the K-Gov. for them to be treated better in human rights."

What "human right" are they violating? Can you define it?

MMM

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

And what exactly, in your opinion, is going to magically happen when the counter hits 5k?.....Adamah

I listened to the AAWA interview on Six Screens..

AAWA doesn`t expect the petition to go anywhere..

When they get 5,000 signatures,the Petition can be Officially Ignored..

Unless you opt out..

Your information is given to someone else paying for the services of the petition web site..

They can now contact you to sign their petition..

The petition site makes money and their customers happy..

Nothing changes for the WBT$.....AAWA get some advertising..

..........................Everybody Wins Except..

............The people who Signed the Petition and..

The JWs who were Supposed to be Saved from the WBT$..

................................................................... photo mutley-ani1.gif ...OUTLAW

• KateWild
    KateWild

The petition site makes money and their customers happy..-outlaw

ohh, really is that what it was all about outlaw, seriously. I was all excited and now I feel kinda taken advantage of. I thought signatures would mean something. Ahh well, lessons are always being learned. Love Kate xx

• adamah
    adamah

Outlaw said-

I listened to the AAWA interview on Six Screens..

AAWA doesn`t expect the petition to go anywhere..

When they get 5,000 signatures,the Petition can be Officially Ignored..

LOL! They actually admitted that?

Well, at least they're setting expectations rather low.... In fact, can they be set ANY lower?

(Although, it might've been nice had they disclosed that fact IN the petition, itself, rather than letting people conclude their signing it was going to actually ACCOMPLISH something).

Imagine that: some group offering false hopes and a pipe-dream to others and telling them what they want to hear, when they know it's not going to do anything but 'tickle ears' (and build an e-mail list).

Adam

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit