My parents threw me away

by mzmmom 37 Replies latest jw experiences

• mzmmom
    mzmmom

Need to put it in writing. I think of it every day. I know so many of us have gone through this, but it sure hurts. 36 years old, wonderful hubby, three amazing kids, but we are "dead" WTF

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

Yep. Been there, done that.

All they care about is jehoopla and his false prophet here on earth. Family doesnt fit in with their world view.

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

I'm truly sorry. I understand. My dad threw me away and as a result my son does not know his grandson. Why wouldn't he want a relationship with his grandchild??? That's the question that keeps me awake.

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

Mzmmom I'm sorry I know it hurts. My family threw me away 25 years ago. All I can say is it gets better. You are young and have a loving husband and your children. I know, there is no substitute for your parents and it's a wicked thing that this cult does by taking them away from us. So sorry for your sadness

• NAVYTOWN
    NAVYTOWN

JWs: What a bunch of weirdoes they are!!! All we can do is proclaim loudly and publicly how hurtful and anti- human their policies are. If the general public knew the REAL truth, far fewer people would answer the door to them, much less start a 'Bible' study with them.

• Jen1
    Jen1

I am sorry as well. Though its good you have your husband and kids.

Take care x

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

mzmmom . I wish there were words to make it better. I only know that when your parents wake up to TTATT, they will hate what they have done to you and your family.

I am so sorry.

(((Hugs of understanding and support)))

LoisLane

• designs
    designs

love your kids and husband more each day.

• zeb
    zeb

shunning is a two way street. and these cruel people need to be reminded of this.

The time will come along when shunners will seek the help of their rejected offspring because the borg/jehovah hasnt provided as it said it always would.

• stillin
    stillin

Our daughter was the only of three children to be baptized. She was disfellowshipped by a racially biased, IMO, kangaroo JC. My wife is pretty hard line but uses the grand kids as an excuse to stay in touch. After all, the kids didn't do anything to deserve losing half of their grandparents.

I like her husband. I don't think she would have done as well picking one from the witnesses, actually.

But we never have them over for supper or do anything with them as a family. It seems like WE are the ones being punished for her little teenage misstep so many years ago.

Our COBOE has a son that went to Bethel, hated it, got sent home then within a couple of years he was DFd. Whenever there's an opportunity to comment on how they have absolutely nothing to do with him, they blow their horn about how loving it is to be that way, and how they are being so loyal to Jehovah.

It makes me puke.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit