Yearbook is late this year

by factfinder 39 Replies latest jw friends

• PelicanBeach
    PelicanBeach

The literature servant in our congregation has a deer in the lights stare when asked when the YBs will arrive.

• steve2
    steve2

With apologies to Monty Python, I declare that the 2014 Yearbook is NOT late; it's just a very naughty publication.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

The GB are realizing the anointed number has gone up once again and are pissed,

.. saying to themselves SHIT, SHIT, where are these mentally diseased assholes coming from ?

• Dold Agenda
    Dold Agenda

Yet still no YearBook!?
    What can they be up to?

To many partakers and Gibbering Body was arguing if they should publish them or not, cause the book to get to the printers late?

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

I heard from a good source in Bethel that the delay with getting the 2014 Yearbook out is strictly a computer networking issue.

Apparently, to get longer life from the servers, they took the servers down several weeks ago and have been rotating the domain names so that they wear evenly.

Rub a Dub

• factfinder
    factfinder

Thanks RubaDub.

You mean the YB is not produced by Jehovah's spirit? He could not get the yearbook out on time?

Jehovah has to rely on wordly servers and computer networks. Jehovah decided to intervene with the weather near Wallkill for the new bibles, but for the new yb...not so much!

• wearewatchingyouman
    wearewatchingyouman

"have been rotating the domain names so that they wear evenly."

Funniest damn thing i've read all day.

• wearewatchingyouman
    wearewatchingyouman

Honey!! The mouse is pulling to the right on JW.org again.

Can you call the FDS and let them know it's time to rotate domain names?

• castthefirststone
    castthefirststone

The yearbook of 2014 will be published invisibly to commemorate the invisible event that happened in 1914.

• factfinder
    factfinder

YB finally up on 1/8/14.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit