New Here

by Justmenthedogs 37 Replies latest jw experiences

• Justmenthedogs
    Justmenthedogs

Thanks everyone. I am not all that trusting of JW's so I may spend more time reading then posting. I appreciate the support.

• humbled
    humbled

Glad you said something, Justmenthedogs.

Just reading is pretty therapeutic. Dialogue can get rambunctious.

Family, you know. Not like JW family. We bust each other's chops here, sometimes. But we do get to talk to each other.

• smiddy
    smiddy

Welcome from down under

smiddy

• Gypsy Sam
    Gypsy Sam

Welcome! People wake up. I did this year and my teen and I faded fast. Hopefully, your brother, or by now his children will have started questioning things that make no sense And you can have a. Reconciliation.

Carpe Diem!

• Justmenthedogs
    Justmenthedogs

I have been reading a lot of this forum in the last few days, there are some very interesting discussions on things I had no idea about and to be honest have never really cared enough about to get into it deeper. I just knew things did not seem right and I did not like the trappings that go along with it. I had a friend of my parents take me to the side at a family get together last year that told me how disappointed my parents where in me and I had to start coming back because they were very unhappy. I looked at her and just said "and that is my problem how?" Oh and I am almost 50! Some of the posts I am reading here are confirming my feelings I have had all these years. I am still not sure I am ready to face the world and say screw you all as I really am not a confrontational type and really just prefer to keep peace and enjoy my life the way it is and live each day MY way and on my terms and worship my God outside of organized religion.

• Justmenthedogs
    Justmenthedogs

Unfortunately my neice and nephew are in deep and there is no sign of them ever changing. It's ok, what ever floats their boat.

• satinka
    satinka

Welcome aboard, Justmenthedogs! Glad to have you join us.

My biggest regret from being an ex-jw is that my grown kids are still in. I did that.

But, I decided I had to get on with my life, anyway.

satinka

• flipper
    flipper

BTTT, Peace out, Mr. Flipper

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit