Jehovah does NOT cause bad things to happen

by DS211 30 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

Jehovah's Witnesses are rude and unmannerly.

Most "normal" people are much nicer.

LoisLane

• thedog1
    thedog1

bit of a blanket statement, Lois. Some are, some aren't, just like the rest of mankind.

• Rattigan350
    Rattigan350

"in the old testament where Jehovah directly was involved with killing of men, women, children....""

Where do you get that, that is bad? They deserved it. If those millions would have survived, they would have had children, etc, etc, and there would be millions, billions more today. It is really a good thing that they were divinely extinguished.

My problem is that he does not cause bad things to happen, but he does not stop them from happening when he has the power.

• Rattigan350
    Rattigan350

"When David and Bathsheba sinned, instead of punishing them, god STRUCK the baby and after suffering for a week it died. God CAUSED that one in an unfair punishment on an innocent child."

Not true. Bathsheba was bathing because of the purification cleansing. Seven days after her period ends, she is unclean. That is when David saw her and took her and impregnated her. But a woman is infertile during that time. How did she conceive? My theory is that Jehovah made her conceive so that they even would play out and the truth would come out. The child would properly die because it never should have existed.

• designs
    designs

"divinely extinguished" "it never should have existed" that sounds chillingly like conversations I had with my brother who is still a jw elder.

• DS211
    DS211

So God wiped out the whole earth except noah, his fam, and two of each "kind" of animal....what the hell did the animals do?

• flipper
    flipper

DS211- I wouldn't worry about debunking it with scriptures. Common sense should tell JW's and everybody else that if Jehovah doesn't cause BAD things to happen- then he doesn't cause GOOD things to happen either. He doesn't cause ANYTHING to happen as he most probably doesn't exist. Humans have found it convenient to do many horrific things in the name of " God " or " Jehovah " and find it easy to use him as a scapegoat instead of taking responsibility for their own inhumane atrocities done and conquered in the name of " religion " or " God ". Just my 2 cents. The Bible is a really convenient way for humans to control one another by inventing a " sky daddy " who one and all are to fear so he doesn't get pissed off

• NotNew
    NotNew

rattitgan350: The child would properly die because it never should have existed.

• so he does cause bad things to happen and he does so directly! Thanks for clarifying this.

SW

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Joke-hova wants us all enslaved. That thing does everything possible to create poverty, sickness, strife, and slave conditions at work. Then it blames Satan for doing this, while it advances toward enslaving the human race. In the meantime, joke-hova pushes Christi-SCAM-ity, which is virtually identical to communism, on the masses while working within governments through infiltration to push the other side (communism). Meanwhile, we are all taught that Jesus is our spirituality, and everything that represents true spirituality is brought to Jesus. Now, Jesus is supposed to transmit this power to Israel, the Rothschilds, and the Jesuits within the vatican who are all working together to bring about mass human enslavement. If they get enough support (and they have plenty), the real messiah will show up and pull down all nations, enslaving all within, and preventing us from ever having freedom.

I think I would rather worship Satan. At least Satan is a God that values freedom and liberty, not slavery.

• Rattigan350
    Rattigan350

It is often said that if you find a watch or a house out in the desert, you know it had a builder. It just didn't appear by winds blowing materials together, then the same thing is said for people and animals. They had a creator.

However, if a watch stops working, one can take it to that maker to get it fixed. If a house needs repair, the builder can repair it. But with humans and animals, when they need repair, they are self repairing for the most part, but when the damage is too extensive, the maker does not come in and fix it. Other humans do that.

When humans make a product, they upgrade it. 2.0, 3.0. Has God done any upgrading?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit