3 somes

by Leander 25 Replies latest social relationships

• bboyneko
    bboyneko

Yeah but yunno after 357 3somes it starts to get old.

• Leander
    Leander

lol @ bboy

you and reborn are some lucky bastards, in the meanwhile I'm gonna keep working out. if my situation happens to change i'll be flexing my muscles at the clubs

• joelbear
    joelbear

3 somes are not worth the added complexity.

Unless I'm in the middle and not having to do any of the work.

Joel

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

Twice PLUS one full fledged orgy. Once a guy invited me to sample his wife who desired double penetration (anal/vaginal) and once with two girls.

If you're single, why not. In a relationship you usually end up spoiling the relationship (present company accepted Xena)

YERUSALYIM
    "Vanity! It's my favorite sin!"
    [Al Pacino as Satan, in "DEVIL'S ADVOCATE"]

• LB
    LB

I did this back in the 60's. It was a time after birth control and before AIDS. Orgy's were all the rage then.

Sometimes it felt good, sometimes weird. I also did it with another guy and a woman. I felt very weird on that one and maybe a bit homophobic. I told him if he touched me life would go bad for him. I didn't much like that one.

There were times when maybe 10 people would be in a room (maybe more) and switching around was popular.

But sex with the right woman is enough and very satisfying.

Never Squat With Yer Spurs On

• maxwell
    maxwell

No, I've never been in a threesome.

Yes, I would like to try.

Don't have any particular people in mind, but I would like the other two to be women.
    But, I might be open to being with a man and a woman as long as I don't have to interact with the man.

Maxwell

• Simon
    Simon

Well, I had a threesome once and it was fantastic. Two gorgeous bikini babe-types who were insatiable and, I hate to brag, but I was pretty damn magnificent.

Things were just really starting to hot up when what should happen? yes - my alarm clock went off and I woke up ...

C'mon ... you didn't really think that was for real did you

I wish !

• AMarie
    AMarie

LOL @ Simon:

I believed you there for a minute and was a bit surprised.

I've never been in a threesome but would try if I were with the right people, i.e...people I'm attracted to, people who can be discreet about it and cool with it afterward. If I tried, it would definitely be with a male and female. While I've never tried a female (at least not yet), it would be TOTALLY HOT to have both in bed with me at once....

I think I've said too much

AMarie

• Simon
    Simon

ooh ooh ... I'm discreet! (waving arms)

wait-a-minute ... post ... public forum ... blown-it ... doh!

• Pierced Angel
    Pierced Angel

Since January when my husband and I decided to "give" each other time to live out our fantasies (second teenagehood I guess you'd call it) we've engaged in threesomes, foursomes and moresomes! Most of the episodes have been very fun and comfortable. There have been a few times where it wasn't that good, but it was still an experience. We practice safe, but extremely exciting sex!

Our main stipulation? That we each want to do it and that we each feel comfortable. If one or the other isn't in to it, we drop it for the moment. It's drawn us closer to each other. The freedom is a natural high.

Life is an adventure...

Anne

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit