3 somes

by Leander 25 Replies latest social relationships

• Leander
    Leander

Hopefully this topic is'nt to offensive for the people here. But I've always been curious about it.

When I first graduated high school my first full time job was at a mailroom over at the NorthWestern Memorial Hospital in Chicago. I worked with 3 other guys who were all about 3 or 4 years older than myself. One of the guys there was a lady magnet, women were constantly flirting with him. (I guess it pays off to have muscles)

One day he came into work and he was telling us guys how he had been in a 3some with 2 of the women who worked on our floor. We teased him for awhile and basically said that although we knew he got around there was no way he could have got the 2 women he had named into menaige a trois. (sp) Apparently he must have anticipated our skeptism because he supplied a couple of photographs. From that point on my young impressionable mind was blown. Being a fairly straight and narrow witness I had no idea that people actually got together like that. 11 years later I'm still thinking about that scenario.

So here's my question

Has anyone here ever been in a 3some?

Would you like to?

If you could choose any 2 people to be with who would it be?

again hopefully no one will find this overly offensive

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

Ive been in a 3some.

Trust me Lee, on this website which seems to be sexually charged your post is mild in comparison to many.

This was rather recent actually. Being single I have decided to test the waters. I was at The Viper Room in Chicago and they have plenty of scantily clad women who are anxious for sex. I had on my black leather pants and black athletic cut shirt cuz I was trying to be mildly attractive.

Curious to try something, and happy to be out of the Borg, I went for it.

A black girl and an asian girl.. so I guess we were one big multiracial sandwich.

It is not religious persecution for an informed person to expose publicly a certain religion as being false, thus allowing persons to see the difference between false religion and true religion.
    WT 11/15/1963 page 688 paragraph 3

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

If I could choose any two.. it would be:
    Halle Berry
    and
    Salma Hayek

It is not religious persecution for an informed person to expose publicly a certain religion as being false, thus allowing persons to see the difference between false religion and true religion.

• peaceloveharmony
    peaceloveharmony

short answer to your question leander, is yes i have been in a threesome before :) i enjoyed it, i think if you can do it (ie you are single or your significant other is totally okay with it) then go for it.

• Leander
    Leander

I know this sounds selfish (probably because it is) but I'm longing to be single again. I feel like I've missed out on so many experiences being a dub. I think about sex now more than I did when I was single, it also does'nt help when the spouse refuses to engage in oral and only wants the nookie once or twice a week. I better shut up now, I've said to much already

• peaceloveharmony
    peaceloveharmony

:( leander, sorry bud, that's tough.....((((leander))))

• Valis
    Valis

Leander, getting your significant other to participate is usually when this is a touchy subject.....people are funny about it though. I've seen the aftermath of wierd feeling between long time friends, denial that it ever happened (most amusing), etc...if you get with open minded people it can be super hot and very excitng....that's why I would put plh and Xena on my list heheheheh...

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

LOL @ Valis

I would put plh and Xena on my lish heheheheh
    AMEN BROTHER!

• Christina77
    Christina77

Been in one with 2 guys... men I already knew, and we were all friends... it was spur of the moment... it was an interesting experience, I am glad I did it... and it didn't hurt our friendship... but no, I would never do it again... especially since I am no longer single... I am comfortable with my parner and prefer one on one...

• Leander
    Leander

I passed up an opportunity a few years ago. About a year before I met my wife I worked with 2 hispanic girls. We all were in the same department so we often times we would get together and work out at the company gym. Anyway to make a long story short one of the girls (Margarita) asked me out for a drink at a nearby Bennigans and I accepted. We talked for about 30 or 40 minutes and then the other girl (Cindy) arrived and joined us. They told me they were bi and that they both find me attractive and would I be interested in getting together one weekend. I was shocked, I really never considered myself anything other than average so for 2 attractive women to proposition me was mind boggling. I initially said yes but later my consience got the best of me and I made up a flimsy excuse as to why I could'nt make it.

I'm in a cold sweat just thinking about it, I wish I would have went thru with it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit