Thoughts on going back, am I the only one that feels this way?

by excaliber 61 Replies latest jw friends

• nancy drew
    nancy drew

When your not in the organization tomorrow is another day but when you're in it tomorrow is the same day.

• excaliber
    excaliber

Lets just be 100 percent real hear. The watchtower is not correct about alot of teachings... but so is most of Christianity

Shunning can damage families beyond repair, but the amish and the mormons do it also, but thats the price you pay for a close nit society. For example there are catholics that would not even know you were there because they don't have a close nit community.

Freinds that only like you because your JW.... yes thats true but most people have conditional friends. You mean to tell me I can just walk up to people and they will be my friend in the world? No friendship is conditional they have to like something about you, if your popular its for a reason. Just like in watchtower.

If your not careful the world will eat you up and spit you out. Also at watchtower you gotta becarefull or you can get in trouble.

There realy is no difference. In the world its do what you want but there are some things you dont wana get caught doing. Same in watchtower, do whatever you want just dont get caught.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit