Experiences: CAA needs to emotionally vomit... catharsis... release ... etc.

by confusedandalone 53 Replies latest jw experiences

• confusedandalone
    confusedandalone

" The guilt you are straddled with outweighs Everything."

I remember sitting in her living room explaining with snot bubbles in my nose that I can't keep this up. I have to say something I am going crazy. I honestly at that point thought I was going to die from the stress of it. We had talked about coming forward before but it always resulted in us continuiong instead.

It wasn't until now in my life that I have learned that just because I feel a certain way about something, that I can't change my thinking or atleast try to see it through someone elses eyes.

• happy@last
    happy@last

That is quite a story to carry with you for so long. Do not let it eat away at you anymore. Your wife seems a great person, and she is right, what goes around comes around. I hope you feel a lot better having put 'pen to paper'.

• confusedandalone
    confusedandalone

"Do not let it eat away at you anymore. Your wife seems a great person, and she is right, what goes around comes around. I hope you feel a lot better having put 'pen to paper'."

Writing it out really did help alot. THere was tons left out - but it is really just more juice and not meat.

My wife is just the best, the fact that she could look through the lies and see me for who I was is something I can never understand or appreciate enough!

• wisdomfrombelow
    wisdomfrombelow

Comatose - Thanks for your comment. It made me smile.

confusedandalone - Don't think too much about what I said. I was commenting more to the people who really piled on the woman who really didn't know her and made so many assumptions about her character. I am glad you shared your story and I'm glad you got married to the woman who is right for you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit