Do You Give A Sh*t About "Duck Dynasty"?

by minimus 41 Replies latest social entertainment

• minimus
    minimus

When I see them on Chia Pets, I'm thinking--- has the world gone mad?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

...........................................  photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

• Do You Give A Sh*t About "Duck Dynasty"?

DUCK, NO!

• rmt1
    rmt1

I'd love to have a customized reality browser, or internet service, or cable service, that simply doesn't waste your time with certain things. I'd like to not hear the first or last thing about Lindsay Lohan, Paris Hilton, any Kardashian, Ghost Hunters, WWE, Real Wives of whatever, things whose sole calibrated rationale is drama. Can you do that, gods of technology? I'm not saying block out news of what bad happens in Africa or Phillipines or Syria, etc. Mainly American things. Things that qualify as bread and circuses. Deadliest Catch was good and probably cannot be emulated again.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

....................................  photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

Wearing beards. Is that where the baseball players/young guys are sporting all those beards? I just don't get it. Hairy faces, but everyone young is supposed to be "Brazilian" on their bottoms. And, perhaps Outlaw could find some line about moustaches/beards and a good ride.

Did you see that the old guy said some things about homosexuals? Quoted Bible and all. I have to admit, it was a funny comment about anuses versus vaginas, and women having more to offer then a man. But, a woman could never grow a beard. So, the old guy forgot that only men could offer the benefits of facial hair. But, the old guy is going to get some backlash like Paula Deen did. Watching this play out is like having a back seat ticket to a mud ralley.

Skeeter (trying to keep the post P.G.)

p.s. Their shows are very funny. Did you see the one where they bought a winery? What about when the old man needs a new hunting dog, and he comes home with a standard poodle? I split a gut.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

........................................... photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

Skeeter1 said:

"But, a woman could never grow a beard. So, the old guy forgot that only men could offer the benefits of facial hair"

Wanna bet?!?!??!!

• minimus
    minimus

i saw the program a couple of times and was bored.

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

"Duck Dynasty" is how I educate myself instead of reading all them fancy books.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit