Harold Camping is Dead. Who now will issue Judgement Day predictions?

by PaintedToeNail 25 Replies latest jw friends

• Bungi Bill
    Bungi Bill

WMF,

I know that this is digressing a little , but that Wikipedia article on Armstrong makes no mention of any connection with the JWs?

Bill.

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

Wingcommander appeared to confuse Camping with Armstrong, that was my point. I dont think either was ever a JW, but feel free to correct me.

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

My apologies, it was Armstrong who was a JW first, then branched off to create the Worldwide Church of God. (Yes! He WAS a JW first)

Harold Camping was just a similar kook spouting off religious dribble to confuses the masses and make money.

I swear, these kooky old crackpots start to look and sound alike after a while. UGH.

- Wing Commander

• flipper
    flipper

I told you so Harold, judgment day ain't gonna happen. Strange days. I don't hear Harold answering back

• Bonnie_Clyde
    Bonnie_Clyde

My apologies, it was Armstrong who was a JW first, then branched off to create the Worldwide Church of God. (Yes! He WAS a JW first)

I wrote Herbert Armstrong a letter 50 years ago asking if he had ever been a JW, and he wrote back saying he had never been a JW but that he did subscribe to the Watchtower....unless he was lying.

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

Harold may be dead but there are 8 guys in Brooklyn that will no doubt come up with a "nu-lite" date for the big "A". The date will 'be implied' not actually stated per se! Just saying!

eyeuse2badub

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit