Harold Camping is Dead. Who now will issue Judgement Day predictions?

by PaintedToeNail 25 Replies latest jw friends

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

If all of you would start sending money to me, I will also make predictions. There will be weather tomorrow. It may be rain, snow, or sunshine depending on where you live. Send all donations to "Iwillfleeceyou" via the internet. LOL

Too many charlatans out there!

HappyDad

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

No divine judgment. Just the gradual encroachment on your freedoms, instability of our power grid because of these restrictions, a dollar that can become toilet paper at any time and without any warning, and the bankers gradually enslaving the whole race. And, when the messiah shows tue fxxxup, that thing destroys all human freedom worldwide, and we end up just like the communist concentration camps in the Soviet Union, only worse.

And the more idiots that believe in a second coming of Jesus, the more likely that filthy messiah will show up and we will all be enslaved. Each time you go to church or the Kingdumb Hell, or do anything for joke-hova or Jesus, you are contributing your psychic energy toward this. The timing is uncertain, since a little energy means it takes a lot of time and a lot of energy means it takes less time for this enslavement through a messiah to happen.

• Zoos
    Zoos

Who now will issue Judgment Day predictions?

Apocalyptic appeal will not die out. It makes for great theater with dozens of movies like Terminator, Armageddon and 2012, not to mention the Y2K and Mayan calendar hype. It's too exciting to let go.

These religious nuts know how to make money off of it as well as Hollywood. That's all they see it as - as marketing gimmick... BECAUSE IT WORKS!

Who will issue judgment day predictions now? Feel free to hold your breath. I don't think we'll have to wait long.

• zeb
    zeb

who is/was he anyway? please.

• cantleave
    cantleave

One less scumbag in the world!

• besty
    besty

and Ronnie Biggs Great Train Robber died - I prefer Biggs method of getting rich - more transparent...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ronnie_Biggs

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

As I recall, Harold Camping was actually a JW first, then when he became disgruntled or whatever he left and created his WorldWide Church of God, with some similar beliefs as JW's.

Isn't it funny that he lived until 92 yrs old, much like former JW-President and resident Oracle Fred Franz, who also died in his 90's? Why do these crack-pots live so long fooling people? He even looks a bit like Franz.......thin, tall, frail, cooky!!!!!!!

Wonder what's he going to say to Jesus IF he meets him?

- Wing Commander

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

You's gettin mixed up with Herbert W. Armstrong there methinks...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herbert_W._Armstrong

• BU2B
    BU2B

Good, he wont be missed. One less false prophet in the world

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

I remember this joker in the nineties, he had a program on the local channel, he would just sit there and pontificate. We called it the ugly man channel. He wrongly predicted the end several times, most notably May 21,2011.

When the Judgment Day he foresaw did not materialize, the preacher revised his phrophecy, saying he had been off by five months. The preacher, who suffered a stroke three weeks after the May prediction failed, said the light dawned on him that instead of the biblical Rapture in which the faithful would be swept up to the heavens, the date had instead been a "spiritual" Judgment Day, which placed the entire world under Christ's judgment

Sound familiar?

Spiritual judgement day = invisible presence, pretend you just got a small detail wrong, but the end is still coming.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit