I think I’m an Atheist :(? :)?

by chrisuk 78 Replies latest jw friends

• bohm
    bohm

Okay so without god, there would be some barrier that would prevent us from constructing pi?

if we are going to rely on such stupid arguments why not just take the logical step and simply assert that without god, the number two would not apply to anything in the world, so since i have two legs, god exist.

Jesus..

• KateWild
    KateWild

bohm, well done you are getting there.

btw, you are leaving my organic chemistry unchecked. It should be "equatorial and axial hydrogens in an organic benzene ring" I left out the all important hydrogen atom. You guys are leading me to believe I can spout chemistry mumbo jumbo and you won't correct me, if I ever make a mistake.

Kate xx

• Seraphim23
    Seraphim23

Was that a question to me bohm?

• KateWild
    KateWild

Because the possibility of god-cantleave

So you believe its possible he is the Creator, thats good slowly slowly. I am helping you deprogram from Dawkins nonsense you'll be with us in time. Kate xx

• bohm
    bohm

S: it was a rethoricál question.

• Comatose
    Comatose

This train has jumped the track and is heading for the cliff.

• KateWild
    KateWild

that would prevent us from constructing pi?-bohm

It was contructed by God and discovered by humans

Kate xx

• Seraphim23
    Seraphim23

You guys and gals are funny

• bohm
    bohm

Kate: in math, pi is constructed.

what about chess. Was the rules of chess constructed by god or by humans?

• KateWild
    KateWild

Chess is not a sphere and not found in nature bohm. C'mon you know that is not a fair comparison. What came first the sphere or the construction of pi?

The unity of the universe and the unknown is a mystery and leaves me thinking of God, yes he is indifferent to human sufferering, but still in my thoughts.

Kate xx

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit