DEC 2013 WT Article - Slave for Jehovah - warning: ranting ahead

by ohnightdivine 33 Replies latest jw friends

• AlphaMan
    AlphaMan

Yes, the religion that knocks college is filled with hypocrisy when it asks for skilled volunteers, knowing their skills are gotten by attending college

And also the religion that forbids life saving blood transfussions for it's members is filled with hypocrisy when it is factionally sucking down the blood supply without a member one making a blood donation.

• jgnat
    jgnat

rattigan: She asks me, "why did (sic) you wake me?"

This scenario plays out every Saturday morning. This is a man who wakes up with the first cock crow. Saturday morning he is a layabout, avoiding, dreading getting up. He asked, again, for advice on how to "motivate myself" for field service? I told him the first step is to admit what it really is...an unwelcome, ineffective activity to peddle magazines that no-one asks for or wants. He laughed. I figure he will go elsewhere for the company answer.

• TTATTelder
    TTATTelder

Yeah jgnat everybody knows it is ineffective and complete busy-work bull crap.

I bet the GB wishes secretly that they could somehow convert the field ministry to a tract only work (they have already starting using tracts as the official offer several months out of the year).

It would save millions for their coffers. But they can't stop the magazine streak they have. Too many stats to brag about. LOL.

• ohnightdivine
    ohnightdivine

These 8 men are really clever.

Starting from the July WT, the NuLite, them being the mighty Fakeful Indiscreet Slaves asserting power all over us, and even the God himself

Warning us not to be ENRAGED against G--, er, them

Spend our waking lives on pushing these magazines to empty doors

And now portray those getting proper education as evil...

Can't see the pattern, huh?

Repeat 77,777,777 times.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit